Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

:popcorn:

1 Like

After reading what Fall just said due to Grand mentioning Fall earlier itā€™s pretty clear heā€™s just trying to make you look bad, throw shade and attack you and to me thatā€™s just sad. I have never taken issue with Grand but now I do because thatā€™s in really poor taste given despite him being anti LGBT you voted pro him joining where someone like me would be far less nice. So I fully support you standing your ground. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You all are in warring discords?? So much of this thread makes sense now. :popcorn:

2 Likes

I honestly donā€™t see why this is being discussed here, seems incredibly unrelated to the thread. Ultimately, people are allowed to have whatever opinions they want. This should honestly be talked about in private since itā€™s clearly between specific people.

4 Likes

See youā€™re doing the thing again

He did, and it may have been a deleted thread however his stance rn talking about ā€œspecial treatmentā€ was what he was saying when he made those points, so the core of the stance echoes the same

4 Likes

Because Grand brought it up for no reason, go back and see who started it.

Heā€™s trying to trash Lann for no reason.

3 Likes

It was to throw shade at me because heā€™s upset with what I said, Iā€™m just one person like Fallyn said who provided context for why I was weary but open to giving him a chance.

3 Likes

Right, and thatā€™s why I said basically people were allowed to say their peace and why they might be a little bit offput. It wasnā€™t an attempt to slander or anything like that, from what I saw, more of a ā€˜hey this was implied or said, so letā€™s just tackle that bridge if itā€™s crossed here, alright?ā€™

Again, it really shouldnā€™t be on the forums though, it seems like an unnecessary clash.

(Iā€™m just here explaining what I saw is all, Iā€™m trying to remain objective in that yeah, it was a simple matter of ā€˜hey this might be something to be wary ofā€™)

3 Likes

Exactly.

I usually just come here every day to read, give a few likes and a have good laugh.

Wanna be my popcorn partner? :popcorn: Itā€™s better than the movies.

1 Like

No I was not, you canā€™t hold grudges and bring up outside information to the forums to make people look bad as a way to control what you donā€™t like, in fact your original issue was my issue with Sledgehammer who honestly I stopped replying to the second she clarified her stance it was only re brought up because of you.

1 Like

I have been gripped to this thread for days. Only thing worth checking. The drama, the history, the passion! Riveting.

2 Likes

To be fair, this drama started here, but has apperantly migrated onwards and ā€œupwardsā€.

ā€¦thereā€™s a reason Iā€™ve never joined either of the discords, though Iā€™ve been offered the chance to join both.

6 Likes

The plot thickens. :popcorn:

1 Like

Iā€™m the same way although the pro side never wanted me even when I was neutral but itā€™s good to know Iā€™m not the only one. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, I remembered someone had previously expressed discomfort with how Brae had responded in a LGBTQ+ thread. I brought it up in the voting first.

I wanted LGBTQ+ members to have the chance to express if they were comfortable with that. This will be a thing for the discord going forward. If potential members make current members uncomfortable because of some behaviors theyā€™ve shown in threads, we will discuss that.

7 Likes

I can barely manage to talk to people face to face reliably! Iā€™m not to be trusted with communities!

But since my views are pretty lowkey and I am occasionally guilty of posting to be contrarian or just silly, people tend to project what they want onto me.

4 Likes

Canā€™t speak of the anti one, as I left it around 1-2 years ago, but discussing about forum drama in the Helf discord is not allowed (in fact iirc it was Lann who instated that rule back when he considered our server Disneyland and was a mod), so you wonā€™t find anything disturbing there, just a bunch of WoW geeks like me talking about everything :grin:

2 Likes

Aside from people wanting to attack people over real life info they found out and mods doing nothing about it.

7 Likes

Well for what itā€™s worth even though we donā€™t always agree on stuff, you have become someone I really like on the forums so. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Well like you said I was a mod so I kept a record of the issues on that server

1 Like