Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

I can definitely see this. It’d make sense to see more Horde theme influence on Blood Elves in general. A few huts around Silvermoon are in order, as well as customizations such as spiked collars, bone piercings or crazy orc hairstyles.

I like that, it makes sense, it adds to faction identity and helps visual distinction between races. I support it. :+1:t3:

I definitely see Blizzard taking this way, probably after implementing all the general HE options between belves and velves.

2 Likes

ex fructibus eorum cognoscetis eos

That voidy dragonhawk does look AWESOME. Love it! :heart:

Here’s hoping Blizzard has that in mind! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is one thing that I absolutely love about you is you always back up what you say regardless what someone says about you and that’s such a strong and admirable trait. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

False information confirmed, That is not what I posted and you know it.

My posts either was in context on anger at lgbqt troll bait threads and blizzard banning ppl posting respectfully, and also in the context of equality of all, none should be treated better.

That thread was created deliberately to get ppl banned.

In response to a person of the lgbtq community responding to another member that is off the rails.

In several threads they did.

You also turned a voting proccess that was ment to let someone in, a attempt of an expariment, and turned it into a trail. This is the lowest of lows lann.

And I see you have to hide behind your peer pressure wall instead of talking about it privately like a true civilized person would.

Oh wow, where did this happen?

On the anti discord, I was only going to join it to talk to fallyn and the mods about a seperate subject when he done that.

I have screen caps.

You shall know them by their fruits.

Do men gather grapes of Thorns or figs of thistle?

Ugh figs, you have to be careful with them, wasp likes to lay larvae in them and it’s near to impossible to detect.

Ah, say no more.

You are welcome to join the High Elf Discord, in case you’re not in there already and are interested. :hugs:

https://discord.gg/ew7SV4VK

All opinions and stances are welcome (except discriminatory/offensive statements ofc lol). It’s been a bit quiet in there since SL, but I guess all servers are during the patch drought hehe

3 Likes

WHY are you bringing this all up on the forums though anyone can see you started with shade, and I laid out my point of why I said what I said just fine, if you had an issue on it you should have brought it up.

Not to mention if you think LGBTQ wanting representation in game is wanting special treatment that alone is part of my initial issue for context.

2 Likes

To point out why people don’t trust you, since doing so in the discord seems to be a moot point.

Ok, so we add a holiday for them, but now every religion, creed, race and beleif will also demand representation in the game for equality. It’s a fallacy syndrome.

Why would what I said on a voting process be something to bring up on the forums to throw shade, I don’t mind elaborating to clear my name because context is key but yeah.

And actually what I said about you on why my singular vote was voting yes was in the end very nice as an opportunity to change your mindset and see where these stances came from.

3 Likes

I would love for WoW to actually portray unit numbers as that high but often they don’t. It isn’t even game limitations. They do it as part of the lore. It is also all over the place especially early on.

For the sake of the lore making sense we really should be dealing with millions of people for many races but often we don’t.

So I would say the dark rangers more than likely are a few thousand at most.

1 Like

Alright, so the discord situation is being twisted quite a bit.

What happened was that people were asked whether or not we were ok with him joining the discord. Everyone was allowed to say why or why not. The discord in question are not comfortable with letting in people against the LGBTQ+ community or that make people uncomfortable with ridiculous notions such as ‘straight pride’.

It was brought up that something was said about ‘straight pride’ which I really don’t need to get into why that’s ridiculous, nor why people who are straight don’t need pride.

This all really shouldn’t be brought up on the forums, but here we are. It’s actually quite low of it to happen.

So, anyway, in that channel we were all allowed to bring up whether or not we were comfortable with the Brae being added. I had mentioned that we had clashed heavily on the forums several months ago when he said my community was more toxic than the high elf community, which I disagreed with. We’d clashed on my thread, and had moved on. Hence me saying ‘sure, it happened in the past, I don’t care’ in that channel.

As for Lann, he had also voted positive, but mentioned the behavior he linked below as a possible tense point, so was slightly wary.

Here’s the thing. He’s allowed to bring up such concerns. He was saying, honestly, his piece–and he was fully allowed to like anyone else.

Again, why it’s being brought up here of all places, I don’t know, but discord drama shouldn’t leak into the forums anyway, so I’m not sure why it’s being brought up. Lann at the moment is being painted as some villain when in reality he was bringing up concerns based on behavior seen in exactly what he linked above.

Don’t @ me, I’m muting this.

11 Likes

Again, I offered on several occasions to speak privately, I also informed the mods on there about the situation. It seems to have fallen on death ears there.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the link, I was actually interested in joining myself

2 Likes

No one said straight pride until this thread!

You brought it up to throw shade and make me look bad because you felt some type of way but just enough you didn’t go into detail or provide context.

1 Like

Because you where being bad! I was trying to advise you to stop being that way to help return this subject back to normal.

It was what was said and brought up in the channel.

(I know I said don’t @ me but the response was so fast I might as well).

I didn’t see the posts in question. I just saw what was said on there. I had explained that I would be willing to say why I don’t believe that should be a thing. He linked it above, and mentioned what made him uncomfortable in that channel, from what I saw.

If you never said the ‘straight pride’ thing, then fine, but I figured it was brought up there for a reason.

Again, the quotes above were likely why he had said that, I just don’t understand why it’s being brought up in the first place, as people were allowed to say their peace and why they might be hesitant is all.

3 Likes