Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

ANMU - Always Need More Undead

That said, if I was so inclined towards another elven hero class I’d suggest Blizzard really swing for the fences and rather than doing dark ranger for both factions mirror dark ranger mechanically with Priestess of the Moon, with the dark ranger getting a skeleton warrior summoning build and the Priestess equivalent being about summoning those spirit owls.

5 Likes

And I respect people’s stance but it’s the like trying to make it not seem like it’s an apple pie one second and then going “well it’s an apple pie so what” the next second that like if I value consistency then I’m going to point out someone’s lack of it.

1 Like

You had me at ANMU.

Seriously that’s a really good idea.

I’m telling you I find it inconsistent if one moment you dispute that its an apple pie because like you pointed out

and then the next moment you throw your hands up and say of course its an apple pie there’s nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Hell, you could even expand it out to worgen and forsaken.

1 Like

The only part that annoys me is being accused of dishonesty.

I think we ALL think we, personally, are the least emotional person in this thread.

4 Likes

Is that the royal we?

I don’t believe I used the word until you brought it up a second ago, and I said well yeah I have no idea if that’s what you were being or not, but when you elaborated on what I view as inconsistent you said that wasn’t intentional.

1 Like

Yes, it absolutely is.

And only Fezzy’s right.

I never knew I wanted things… I want this. God, now I’m even more resentful over the Darkshore event. Could you imagine if they did that + dropped Dark Ranger and Priestess of the Moon hero classes on us?

1 Like

Dude. You accused me of trying to disguise my motivations.

About asking for elf customizations.

I doubt you’re going to apologize (and probably don’t think you need to, which I respect), so I’m not going to ask you to. Now that we’ve resolved our difference in stance and cleared up the reason you implied I was being dishonest, I’m happy to drop it. Have a great day!

5 Likes

I agree I respect everyone’s stance and their rights to ask for the customizations that they want. But I also think that everyone should respect that there will likely be opposition to some of their wants and desires. This isn’t anyone being hateful, cruel or gatekeeping. It is just people desiring different things. As for me I have to remain neutral, though I will point out inconsistencies and do have a bad habit of being somewhat defensive when it comes to blood elves.

Also on the dark ranger subject, this is from Before the Storm.
Sylvanas took 200 dark rangers to Thoradin’s Wall she ordered the dark rangers to kill every Forsaken on the field but spare the humans. The rangers mounted bats and carried out the task, harming no humans. Then they regrouped with Sylvanas where she just killed Calia Menethil As King Anduin_Wrynn gathered Calia’s body, Sylvanas and her dark rangers simply left.

It makes it seem like there is more then just a dozen or so Dark Rangers milling about.

4 Likes

And their main cooldown would involve the dark ranger shedding their body and flying around as a banshee and the priestess of the Moon going into a trance and becoming a spectral avatar of Elune.

3 Likes

Nathanos trained a corps of human dark rangers in the run up to Legion. A corps is about 20-40,000 soldiers.

4 Likes

If you’re being inconsistent I feel the need to point it out and ask sure. I have no way of knowing unless I ask, and because I keep seeing inconsistencies of course I’m going to ask.

The second you said it wasn’t intentional or an attempt to disguise anything, I respected you enough to accept your word, and move on the only reason it’s still brought up is because other people wanted to talk about it, so of course I am going to defend my position on feeling the way I felt, if I had nothing to go on and I just felt like making something up about you (which I wouldn’t do but just an example) I would be in the wrong but I quoted exactly what you said that gave me that impression.

As am I, you as well.

2 Likes

If racial flying mounts were ever added, I wonder what Void Elves would get.
I think a Solar Spirehawk using the Starcursed design would be fairly good looking.

4 Likes

I’d rather see that silly blue dragon hawk from the mount collection, but also voidy.

I love those wacky butterfly shrimp.

4 Likes

A quick google search, very cool looking.

11 Likes

You know… That makes a lot of sense too…

Might even make me forget about paladins for NE and Worgen… and Forsaken…

Wait… What did I do?

Oh…
Oh.
Yes please.

It’s a more medieval standard though isn’t it?

Isn’t 40k high for that time frame?

I’d imagine a void cursed dragon hawk.

Blood elves would have a dragon hawk proper.

I’m stealing that picture.

1 Like

It’s so beautiful.

…though maybe if the void effect could trail off the wings and maybe occasionally form little tentacles as it moves…

3 Likes