Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Can you tell me what I wrote that wasn’t ‘nice’? I have my opinion on the roleplaying scene and wanting to play something super special, yes. I am not accusing anyone of any horrible crimes, as far as I am concerned.

And have been fairly civil too.

Gee. I don’t know. Calling someone a snowflake?

Personal attacks aren’t civil. This is abusive person 101: Says something abusive, keeps insisting they’ve been civil the whole time and don’t know why anyone is upset with them. The upset person must be crazy and overemotional. Why are they so upset? It’s Gaslighting 101. I’m not falling for it.

Be nice and apologize.

2 Likes

Your replies are on point and saved me the time of actually having to reply to him again.

2 Likes

As a survivor of narcissistic abuse with gaslighting, I’m not going to be quiet and take it. I’m going to identify the behavior for what it is.

3 Likes

I’m telling you. They have their own little play going on.

1 Like

First that’s horrible and second you shouldn’t, no one should, sorry you had to go through that though.

Says the Nightborne that came into thread first time other day to troll then again last night, you kind of ruined any credibility you had right off the bat.

2 Likes

Is the troll replying to me? I blocked him the other night.

No, they are saying we are playing a game while backing the guy that attacked you earlier, they are like sticking together and it’s a really poor look.

1 Like

this is fanfcition but just for fun you got a source for the dalaran elves? SC wasnt even a thing yet either by the way they were still in quel’thalas. this is all pre schism

oh, and these were the dalaran elves

after their homeland and dalaran was destroyed they all returned home at some point and became blood elves. jaina went to lordaeron and took any survivors she could find and sailed to kalimdor and later founded theramore. there were some high elves in her expedition but they would have been just a few individuals. no other groups to cite after this at this point in time on azeroth. who knows if they would have gone if they knew a good portion of their people did survive and were beginning to regroup? its all speculation on our part but nothing in the lore gives you more then a few individuals anywhere

2 Likes

I just have to say this but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a post from you that wasn’t iconic :raised_hands:t5:

And you always manage to argue with kindness and in good faith and that really just is everything.

I feel like so many people try to have these one line or comments where they want to be iconic but it’s not in good faith and it just comes naturally to you :sob:

1 Like

No worries, I realised. I am just waiting for a response from Fezzy.

It is a rather new concept to me, all of this. I am used to people actually talking about things with me, instead of this gaslighting :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lol, yeah, it’s kind of weird to even me that I can do that sometimes too but it’s cool and I’m glad that it’s among my many other talents. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

It’s alright, that person has a bit of a reputation. It just stops being about having a discussion and more about flinging as many buzzwords and zippy one liners to try feel like they’ve won out. It’s entertaining, if anything.

Oh look. The guy who personally attacked me and is trying to gaslight me is projecting and claiming that he’s being gaslighted.

Isn’t it cute?

1 Like

Yes I know, that is why I mentioned Kirin’tor and later The Silver Covenant. Could probably have been written better. High Elves have always resided in Dalaran, and they too split when Aethas Sunreavers created the Sunreaver organisation. So yes, we agree :smiley:

The scourge pushed the High Elves all the way back to Sunstrider Isle, Kael’thas and I would assume some others, came along with him to Quel’thalas. And he then took the strongest with him to go and help the Alliance of Lordaeron.

The Quel’Lithien High Elves were the only ones who was personally exiled from Quel’thalas, and which is why they reside in the plaguelands, because that were as far as they could go.

It is the Lor’themar story ‘In the Shadow of the Sun’ which clarifies that the Quel’Lithien High Elves were the ones who was exiled for not wanting to take part in, what they called, vampiric act of siphoning magic from living creatures.

And thus far, that is the only known reason that any High Elf have been exiled from Quel’thalas. (Well, until recently with the Void Elves)

The Silver Covenant elves hate the Blood Elves for allying themselves with the Horde.
And the Quel’Danil Lodge High Elves don’t care at all.

1 Like

I feel attacked.

2 Likes

You made me laugh, though. :blue_heart:
In the good way, not the “what is happening in this thread rn” kind of way.

Wow, can you please stop hitting on me for 5 minutes dude?

It would help if your beard wasn’t so alluring.