Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Meh if people want them let them have them all it is really is an undead elf skin.

4 Likes

So you support the removal of the special night elf only night warrior customizations too, right?

Lol, this is pretty uncalled for and how do you figure because on a public forum someone canā€™t say anything or as you say talk behind anyone elseā€™s back because everyone else can see it so.

1 Like

Yes they were.

In this thread alone it was just like every other thread I have context for when they say one thing one second and I feel the narrative changes per post, in fact I specifically only quoted this thread because I felt quoting multiple examples wasnā€™t beneficial or necessary.

Itā€™s also worth noting if someone specifically asks why I bring something up and what I find is inconsistency yes I will elaborate on that for them.

They elaborated that wasnā€™t their intention, but I have examples to site of what I was referring to so itā€™s not like I made up how I felt the posts were, but I can respect them enough to recognize moving forward to take them at what was said here.

You actually may be creating drama

Please elaborate

1 Like

My point was, that lore dictated that Dark Rangers are High Elven banshees that repossessed their dead spirits. Those are the dark rangers. We should only have Sylvanas and her little entourage of dark rangers, not moreā€¦ ever.

Yeah.
People like to be special snowflakesā€¦ they should stop that and not be encouraged, do some proper roleplay.

Yes!
It is obvious from Tyrandeā€™s situation that this power has huge consequences, but blizzard obviously can not throw such consequences at a player character, so therefor it should never be given to the player.

Would be interesting to take it away though. I say do it.

Lol, lets see where this goes. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

You can messege me anytime on discord if you wish. I will not bite onto your bait to get banned. You know what you said behind my back, when I could not defend myself.

You attacked them, they gave response then you tried to put them into your narrative. Iā€™m trying to advise you to stop and have a better conversation. Now your trying to go after me.

5 Likes

You keep quoting everyone but me when you bring up inconsistencies when talking about me.

My stance hasnā€™t changed.

2 Likes

Well you see, all this confusion is really Blizzards fault. They can never just give players what they ask for, its always a monkeyā€™s paw.

They designed themselves into a hole. Alliance has always wanted high elves but they instead got void elves. They complained about this non stop and voila. psuedo high elf/ blood/void elves for the alliance and high elf/blood elfs for the horde. Everyone getsā€¦ something.

3 Likes

:rotating_light: Warning. Warning. Elitist Alert. Elitist Alert. :rotating_light:

Honey, I could RP circles around you. In my sleep.

2 Likes

Arguing with someone isnā€™t an attack

They asked me why I brought up what I brought up and I told them why, and quoted the responses that I felt were inconsistent.

If one moment they are claiming they are fine with the loss of visual distinction if it gets them the options they want because visual distinction isnā€™t important to them, and then the next moment they claim they donā€™t want BEs to lose visual distinction, I find that inconsistent.

1 Like

Replying to someone with personal thoughts and personal opinions isnā€™t attacking, you and others that feel like it is are way to sensitive for your own good.

This, itā€™s wonderful how we think so much alike. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

RP gatekeepers are weird, itā€™s like they want everyone to roleplay as forsaken farmer refugees from tirisfal sometimes.

2 Likes

But can you do so within the confines of the lore, without breaking it into multitudes of pieces and making it confusing?

Can you do so within the rules of the overarching story, and still manage to make it interesting?

My bet is, that you need to go outside of the source material to even make your own character and stories remotedly interesting, and it is only interesting within your own circle of RP friends because you share a common interest inā€¦ sayā€¦ Harry Potter.

That said, there is a reason I left the RP scene a long time ago. I disagreed with the direction that people took RP, I simply left it. Well, largely left it. Canā€™t help but sometimes poke the occasional guild when out leveling.

Also, the idea that people treat it as if RP is like the PvE and PvP scene: ā€œI CAN RP MUCH BETTER THAN YOU, BOO BOO!ā€ is RP now a competition too? I thought it was for the fun of it.

Truly disappointed.

Itā€™s hilarious when they try to do it with someone like me. Itā€™s likeā€¦ Honey, I literally wrote the guide and brought the concept of consent in RP to the mainstream.

I donā€™t think both can be said that you donā€™t value visual distinction and are fine with BEs losing it to get the desired options youā€™re afterā€¦ and then every other post you talk about how youā€™re only after unique things and donā€™t want BEs to lose visual distinction.

I find that poster does that in the threads this topic exists in more or less, itā€™s not a bad thing but it is something worth bringing up when I see it, and they finally asked why / what the core of the issue is, and for me it was the inconsistencies I saw, it would have been rude to not elaborate on it when asked since I already quoted the posts to highlight the inconsistency.

1 Like

Of course I can. Iā€™m actually a really great roleplayer and an award winning writer.

I wrote the rules.

Everyone needs to deviate from the lore to make their own character unless they are playing a lore character. No RP character is canon.

Also donā€™t mention that TERF story around me. Itā€™s insulting to trans people like me.

Iā€™m sure you got chased out for being an elitist jerk.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re absolutely blessed by your presence. /s

When someone is insulting me and calling me a snowflake before ever actually learning about my character, Iā€™m going to throw shade back.

Iā€™m am excellent roleplayer, Iā€™ve written guides and given advice for probably longer than youā€™ve been playing, I have a strong sense of lore and fairness. Iā€™m also an award winning writer.

If youā€™re going to talk crap about others you best have the skills to back it up instead of being a sweaty basement dweller screeching about lore without the slightest bit of flexibility or skill to write within, around, and in alignment with lore.

Z-snap
Fans tail feathers.
Talk to the hand.
Walks away.

2 Likes

Is that man okay?

2 Likes

Who is baiting who?

In what world did you not just bring the topic up

3 Likes

Sure.

Well, isnā€™t this typical.

No. It is not something I have been branded before now, appearantly what I wrote was largely misunderstood, but that is actually expected.

Neither blessed nor cursed. It usually just involves a short conversation between my characters and theirs. As said, I largely left the scene and thus the RP is usually limited to just that before I bounce away.

It is just cozy, you know?

Without referring to you at all, do not blame me for your own mistakes.

Ooooh, bragging rights. You likely have, I actually first started WoW in 2005, played in earnest in 2007 when I got a little bit older. I did a little more Dungeons and Dragons before WoW, not much though.

First of all. Be nice.
Second of allā€¦ why?

I donā€™t care much for Harry Potter myself or J.K. Rowling, but damnā€¦ canā€™t imagine she have done anything actually evil.