Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

You allude to it often enough which is why I asked

To which you still won’t answer? But what you did do is formulate a HE fan argument thats been done before about how humans have natural skin tones and hairs and they don’t bother BEs.

1 Like

Why so desperate to lock her into a statement lul.

3 Likes

So, bets on whose alt this is?

Because she’s claiming she isn’t for what she gives the impression of being for.

What’s wrong with asking for clarification if when getting the impression of her stance her reply is “well did I say that”

1 Like

I refer to what I had said earlier: It’s not something I would want, but it’s not going to ruin my enjoyment at all.

Blood elves don’t interest me for the same reason I don’t play humans, so of course my preference is with less natural aesthetics for void elves. Couldn’t care less if they got black, brown, pink, or rainbow hair since that’s not my thing. I just would feel less inclined to play them due to an increasing gap of interesting choices in customization.

1 Like

For the record, though, I don’t want blonde hair on void elves. Or red hair. Or any of the “hot” colors with paler highlights. I don’t even want hair jewelry. Those should be blood elf things.

And if I was ever unclear about that, I apologize.

But I also can’t avoid feeling a bit like Lann is arguing with a mirror universe version of me who loves copy paste and probably unironically said “All elves should be immediately replaced with the MOP puntable marmot model and that will end the confusion.”

3 Likes

Sorry this is the profile I post on for the forums. I’m not going to post on my main nor am I obligated to.

I mean, she could just be indifferent neither against it nor for it. It just comes off as hyper aggressiveness to me.

4 Likes

Okay, but posting on an untraceable lowbie Classic alt out of nowhere is dodgy, so :woman_shrugging:

So, bets on whose alt?

2 Likes

This comes off as aggressive to me.

As well as unclear statements that pushes the narrative I am not for and when pressed just more unclear statements of “did I say that”

I don’t see anything wrong with asking for clarification nor is it hyper aggressive but if it does to you then okay?

1 Like

(not you edit*) Zan accused me of victim blaming over void elves existing. It was actually pretty funny.

You took my “I could do with or without” as a personal attack, since it seems only black and white opinions can exist in this topic.

2 Likes

That was not me, you were mocking two users at once, though my post here is a collection of your replies to both of us.

1 Like

My bad! I edited it to clarify. It was a while ago so I had a momentary lapse.

You do you lol If I’m someone who has 50 classic alts and 50 retail alts all directed at one topic in your head that’s fine by me feel free to continue touting conspiracy theories :man_shrugging:

I’ll be honest, I didn’t read up and see that my apologies on that it seems I was wrong your good. Just came up to me as you were trying to lock her into a specific stance to try and paint her as something but with context that’s wrong, sorry about that.

I’m not trying to lock anyone into a stance but if your arguments give of a vibe, I don’t think its wrong to ask anyone for clarification.

But yes the tone of past conversations with a user will effect how to the point I am, but I still wouldn’t say under any circumstances is that in and of itself aggressive.

1 Like

I will point out that the response I got, almost immediately, was aggressive, though. Which colored my responses you quoted.

2 Likes

I disagree in my opinion trying to lock someone into a specific statement without any prior contact comes out as trying to put people into boxes instead of acknowledging them as individuals.

4 Likes

Then we disagree.

If they have no arguments yet sure I agree, but that user has already been making arguments which paints a certain bias so no it’s not wrong to ask “so you’re saying this then”.

1 Like

Good night, whacky elf thread.

I apologize if I was ever trying to “disguise” my NEFARIOUS AGENDA to get more shinies.

Remember, people all have different desires and perspectives, and putting them in the “sides” box is usually unproductive. I’m not sure many of us fit nicely in as “antis” or “pros”. We all have our personal yucks and yums, even when it comes to tiny cartoon elves.

7 Likes

Then sure yea, but if it’s someone you have no contact with it comes off more as an interrogation than a discussion imo. Anyways again sorry, didn’t realize that they were saying stuff like that I assumed you were coming in full force at them for no reason looking at it from a glance.

1 Like

You keep saying bias as if I’m a HE fan. I said at the start I don’t play either race, which is due to not liking to play too-close-to-human races in this game.

The only agenda I have is wanting more customization. Which, for the sake of specific statements, means giving players choices to both visually express their character in the way the race is packaged for them, and tailor it to their specific preferences.

That isn’t victim blaming, pushing a HE agenda, or hiding a bias.

1 Like