Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

I just want to be left alone to enjoy what little the race I love has left in terms of distinction.

3 Likes

This has already been happening do some reading in the forums and you will see Alliance players want the blood elves kicked out of silvermoon so they can have it. And force us to Kalimdor, others have made it well known they will accept nothing less till they get what THEY want. And the fact the company refuses to remove these threads and punish those players says a lot to me.

4 Likes

Itā€™s clearly Horde bias.

3 Likes

Kick the orcs, trolls, goblins and undead off of Kalimdor and let them move to Silvermoon, tbh.

How about we kick all the alliance to Stormwind and nuke the Tram and then Ironforge as well.

2 Likes

Donā€™t you dare touch ironoforge! it is the best one of the alliance cities!

Feel free to nuke the exodar though, it will save us demolition money to rebuild a better looking city.

2 Likes

That escalated quickly.

Blizzard would never delete Blood Elves, or remove them from SMC/the Horde so thatā€™s kind of silly to fret about. Especially since it would take a lot of dev work to actually code all those changes, and swapping the faction affiliation of an entire city isnā€™t something as easy as Blizzā€™s favourite Chromie Trick.

Theyā€™re one of the most popular races. Gnomes? On thin ice.

1 Like

Oh I agree Exodar and Silvermoon need major help. The fact void elf players only care about them and not the over all aspect is what bothers me.

1 Like

I keep Ironforge.

You can have Stormwind.

(Ironforge should still be the functional capital because unlike Stormwind itā€™s not always being demolished and/or burnt down).

Also, Anyaka the night elf druid should be declared to have won Warsong Gulch for once and for all.

2 Likes

Did you see that hilarious take where HE fans who want to destroy visual distinction and be able to look like a BE on the Alliance but want unique Void architecture / Void cities in the telogorus rift (which I agree with they should be unique) but itā€™s just funny to me they are fine with destroying uniqueness when it suits them but if Void buildings are just copy pasted from BEs thatā€™s no good, like suddenly they remember their void theme and that they arenā€™t BEs all of a sudden.

Or how they are fine with the loss of visual distinction as they try to finesse the last of options they shouldnā€™t have and Blizzard intentionally left out, but feel very territorial over FARSTRIDER tattoos, all of a sudden they know why visual uniqueness is important and feel ownership over something :roll_eyes: :lying_face:

4 Likes

I know I harped on this a lot, but between lumpers and splitters, in this case, maybe do a bit more splitting.

Short elf fans of all stripes arenā€™t exactly a monolith with two clearly defined sides and no overlap at all.

3 Likes

to be fair not much would change. blizzard is determined to streamline everyone into org and sw anyways I remember when I could hang in dal or vale because they had portals connected to all the capitals :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Since when becoming the punching bag of a player raid IS ā€œgetting redemptionā€?

Or is that your idea regarding Garithos, cause IĀ“m all for him getting implemented in-game so I can punch him to get purples with my NPCs.

And him putting the blame for the loss of his family into a whole race doesnĀ“t make him more relatable, just more insane and unrelatable as a matter of fact.

I swear to godā€¦ people complained over the ā€œyuckyā€ Sylvanas fanboys and we have here Helfers defending the right for the story to whitewash a prejudiced racist and sociopathā€¦ pot meet kettle indeed.

Dude, as the devs properly showed with Sylvanas, ā€œgriefā€ is NO excuse. An explanation, sureā€¦ but no excuse AT ALL.

And unless the character is one of the pets of the writers, the outcome will be them getting killed and made into a cautionary tale (I mean the only one that got a bonkers ā€œgriefā€ exploration but that survived the narrative was Jaina, but frankly the way it was done in BfA was incoherent, unrelatable, unbelievable and ultimately pointless).

Blind eye option WITHOUT the scar are worthless and actually make more evident how DIFFERENT our toons look from the Belf racial leader (also nice try, but ALL the races got blind eye options, ergo hard to justify that customization option as an exclusive move to make Belf toons look like the Belf racial leader).

Tsk, tskā€¦ someone forgot KaelĀ“thas pledged himself once again to the Alliance when he returned to help near Dalaran. You know, that moment in which Garithos decided to plot ways to remove him and his elves from his ā€œterritoryā€.

But feel free to continue pretending you are an experto of Belf lore.

Actually nope, they didnĀ“t. Not in regards toi his current model.

In BfAĀ“s pre-patch. And she got literally shut up about any ā€œjoin the Allianceā€ negotiation the very moment she mentioned Anduin by LorĀ“themar himself, so that was pretty much a failure for Alleria.

And turquiose dudeā€¦ remember the ā€œIcon of Bloodā€?

You people pretending blue is an ā€œonly Alliance allowedā€ color does NOT mean this is true.

Silver IS the actual color related to High Elves (and then the ā€œgeniusesā€ making the customizations gave us silver jewerly lulā€¦ talk about not paying attention or better yet, wasting time in useless customizations that almost nobody uses because itĀ“s too restrictive).

I hate the fact they managed to implement the haircut Ciri has in ā€œThe Witcher 3ā€ and STILL managed to ruin it with the stupid crown (I would have used it, but the ā€œprincessā€ crown totally ruined it for meā€¦ basically left it as a ā€œonly casters wonĀ“t look ridiculous using itā€ option).

Oh god, I actually remember that conversation. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

And who said it. Lol. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You think I would ever forget about Garithos? Especially considering Blood elf fans never shut up about him. The context of that particular discussion was on why the Alliance did not help the Blood elves with their Scourge problem. The answer was they were not part of the Alliance at the time when it fell.

Take your own advice and donā€™t simply jump into a topic without reading the whole thing.

voids need farstrider tattoos to represent their farstriders that we first saw in wc2. not something new or void related :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Considering that VE is largely a group of blood elf magisters, this is debatable. I donā€™t think VE needs farstriders tatā€™s as much as BEā€™s do.

Do not forget that VEā€™s are not apart of the group of HE that accompanied the alliance in wc2

2 Likes

Dear Zerde, the ā€œScourge issueā€ is not limited to Arthas attack properā€¦ it involves 5 years of nonstop fighting for the territory against Scourge remanents and Amani harrasement.

Kindly look for an explanation on why Veeresa (who after 5 years had already given birth) didnĀ“t made an attempt to make her Gary Stu OP hubby go to offer helpā€¦ or why did they decided to do nothing when the Council of the Six decided Garithos was totes justified and those pesky Belves were of more use dead? Heck, do the Humans from Dalaran AND Garithos even knew what a freaking Naga was or they just decided to extend their prejudices for the lols?

I kinda agree here, itā€™s really odd that a group of magic researchers would have a group of farstrider rangers with them.

I think he was here making inquiries he didnā€™t seem to know about a few things, I wouldnā€™t take it too seriously, he thought BE had body jewelry too.

See he was both claiming he RPs but that the likeness VEs already have was unacceptable.

Then he spoke as if he didnā€™t know Blood Elves are High Elves.

I figured he was here to learn both more about RP apparently, what BE options do or donā€™t have because heā€™s been rather mixed up, and the lore because he seemed to be iffy on it.

I applaud anyone here though who engages to learn more on topics they are interested in and donā€™t know about as is, so many BE fans who actually know the lore, how to RP, and what options BEs actually have received able to ever so kindly point others in the directions to answer their questions :hugs:

1 Like