Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

I think Blizzard should have went other way with Void Elves instead of trying to make them Blood Elf Lite but if you actually think I care like care you are wrong, like way wrong and anyone that frequents any of these threads can back that up because I never have cared like cared.

2 Likes

And yet you care enough to insult people who want something different from you?

2 Likes

Sargeras was NEVER a thing in the Belf narrative, KilĀ“jaeden was. and guess who died in Legion?

ThereĀ“s NO lore reason supporting the notion Belves would use Fel, it hasnĀ“t been a thing since the end of TBC and was even aknowledged as a ā€œthing of the pastā€ in MoP. People that want ā€œFel customizationā€ need to actually figure out a COHERENT way to justify so, not degrade themselves into the standards of the people that created the Velves the way they created them.

IF Sargeras comes back, me thinks Illidan, the Nelves and both thye Draenei races will be the ones that will get the development perksā€¦ Belves have nothing to do with this story.

Dude, the most intersecting it got was when Alleria got the boot. No more interaction whatsoever as per canon lore after that.

So no, they DONĀ“T have to intersect, better yet if they never ever intersect in the future, thereĀ“s no story to tell in that case, itĀ“s a dead end (we know devs WONĀ“T update the QuelĀ“thalas map, ergo status quo will stay as it is right now).

ThereĀ“s a lore explanation for those orbs, canĀ“t be used as ā€œsuchā€ for anyone except mages.

See? itĀ“s not easy to concoct customizationsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m really happy for those Belf players who like their blue eyes. I guess they didnā€™t realize it would cost them something in return. Those who just wanted blue eyes to lord it over the Alliance players got shafted, which I always find amusing. Either way, Iā€™m happy with how things worked out for me.

3 Likes

Hoping you donā€™t get HE options isnā€™t insulting you but that does paint a picture on how easy you and other HE fans can paint good people who argue in good faith as ā€œbadā€ because you really think itā€™s a personal insult to oppose your request.

3 Likes

You have literally been here harassing people for hours now and you are trying to play victim now? As if.

Donā€™t forget they always personalize everything while attacking others, itā€™s a classic pro thing.

2 Likes

Sargeras might not, but his burning legion was. In fact the entire story of Warcraft was influenced by his dicision to destroy worlds.

There are still blood elven warlocks. Both the factions have realized fel magic is not in and of itself totally evil. Not to mention, considering the propensity of certain blood elves to ahem make deals with the Legion, it is not out of the realm of possibility to think someone might one day get close enough to the well and sabotage it(Think DArkhan but fel influenced)

I mean literally one of the first things that happened in BFA is Alleria/Lotherā€™mar deciding to have a verbal spat in Lordearon.

Calling someone childish/ungrateful and needs to have their toys taken away however is.

You should check your owns. I was generally civil with you until you decided to post your attempt at potraying anyone who wanted more high elven customization as ungrateful. Take your advice and donā€™t play the victim here.

1 Like

I mean you havenā€™t made complete sense in your time here so nor have you seemed grateful for whatā€™s been done while remaining antagonistic to BE fans and the story.

Would you say that isnā€™t an accurate analysis? Sometimes things if summarized can only be sugar coated so much, Iā€™m not Naughtymoon but if she felt the need to comment on behavior she saw exhibited while you bulldozed through the thread acting how you act then maybe there was a reason? And at the core of it I think you would fine someone who just wished you argued in good faith.

1 Like

Except not everyone of them left and those that have remain high elves TO THIS DAY are mostly part of the Alliance.

Considering the blood elves literally joined a race that did try to genocide them while blaming the entire genocide perpetrated by Garithos without the support of the rest of the Alliance. I think you are the ones warping the lore to fit what you think is logical but isnt not actually.

How are you not ungrateful? You literally said that Blizzard the maker of this game should think Void Elves are a mistake despite them being the makers of Void Elves and making them how they are and worse you said it while saying you donā€™t want to be copy of Blood Elves when you clearly do and your own post history shows it.

1 Like

For people who want more High Elf options for Void Elves have you heard of negotiating?

This is clearly a sore spot for a decent number of Blood Elf/Horde players so why donā€™t you sweeten the pot instead of just overreaching and irritating an already irritated group of people?

Maybe Blood Elves will be more than willing to share if they feel like they are well compensated. I know I wouldnā€™t feel like my characterā€™s identity wasnā€™t being diluted if we had much more to work with.

1 Like

Anyone else sad we havenā€™t seen Garithos in Shadowlands? ā€¦Or have we?

I literally corrected myself on the whole thinking blood elves were the only ones to get new skins. However I made sure to remain people that using this entire threads fairness argument because apparently blood elves need some of compensation is totally worthless considering the void elves didnt get everything and the blood elves still have more customization them.

He can be tossed in deepest part of the Maw for all I care about him. Of course knowing anyone can be redeemed makes me think he is somewhere in Revendreth being ā€œreeducatedā€.

Again I want HIGH ELVES whoā€™s one very main distinguishing feature is they hate the Horde/remained Alliance. And I said I think Blizzard thinks the void elves are a mistake considering they themselves have been slowly opening more high elven customization to the void elves.

You are allowed to be critical about some of the thing Blizzard does.

I am not particularly against such a notion but I dont think given them the void elf skins is the way to go. Hence, why I suggested earlier Blizzard could just give them fel skins if a sort of asymmetrical compensation is in order.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ what would be enough. thereā€™s nothing to give. You really want blue skin? Sure, have fun. Itā€™s just about not wanting to share their toys at this point. I would rather it be in Blizzardā€™s handā€™s, which it is.

Blood Elves are High Elves.

That is a core Horde race.

2 Likes

High Elves are Blood Elves, what part of that donā€™t you get? I mean honestly and Blizzard hasnā€™t said anything about Void Elves being a mistake you have and you keep saying it like if you keep saying it, it will make it true and it doesnā€™t.

And Void elves are also blood elves, who were also high elves. They are now part of the Alliance. And considering we have always had non-playable high elves in the Alliance is another mark against the idea that the high elves are Horde races.

And why would Blizzard every admit to making a mistake when instead they could subtle do what they did and just give the requested costomization anyway.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bit weird how people who want high elf cosmetics are expected to create ideas for blood elf players and players who want high elf cosmetics. Are blood elves incapable of making their own threads asking for stuff they want? Why are people who want high elf cosmetics obligated to create ideas for things blood elf players? Especially when people who want blood elves and people who want high elf stuff are completely different and will probably miss the mark.

6 Likes

Yeah, he was a bigot and racist but he did have a sort of sympathetic story as to why he blamed the elves. I think a redemption for him would be pretty cool.

VEs shouldnā€™t get further ā€œHEā€ stuff so thereā€™s that.