Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

The common belief that the Nightborne Allied Race model is just a reskin of the Night Elf model is actually a misconception, and this becomes extremely obvious when they’re placed side to side. The model is actually entirely unique, and just looks somewhat similar for obvious lore reasons.

3 Likes

So uh

What war am I missing? :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you :hugs:

Those differences are def not what we see from BEs-VEs

Imagine just getting to a convo and telling people who’ve been here for a while their experiences weren’t valid because you just getting here missed the action.

People trying any angle to argue for HEs while putting down BE players and showing very telling takes on being mad BEs have diversity options etc are why people wouldn’t take your “joke”, because the joke at face value just comes across as a HE fan trying to have a gotcha moment.

1 Like

Blood Elves got…

• Four diverse skin tones that should have always been there.
  • Two new ear styles.
  • Blue eyes and purple eyes that can’t be seen from two yards away.
  • Three hairstyles per sex, none of which match the new diverse skin tones.
  • A small selection of tacky Claire’s clearance section jewelry for female Blood Elves only, half of which is buried under armour.
  • Male Blood Elves got 3 new facial hair options but beards and mustaches weren’t separated like Blizzard did for other races which have hundreds of beard and stache combinations.

Blood Elves didn’t get:

• Afro-ethnic hairstyles to go with our diverse skin tones.
  • Anything like leaves or flowers in their hair, I’d like feathers.
  • Scars which make sense for grizzled zombie apocalypse survivors.
  • Tattoos which are quintessential for the ranger fantasy.
5 Likes

That is neither being under attack nor being under attack “for years”.

I’m sorry, boo boo. You’re very valid.

1 Like

This is probably why your jokes aren’t hitting if you’re just going to patronize people.

3 Likes

I view the constant demands to poach the Blood Elf avatar an attack. I’m sorry if you don’t care enough about Blood Elves to see it that way.

1 Like

give to me!

4 Likes

I’d say you’re thin skinned, but skins seem to be a sore topic for you :joy:

I don’t really see a problem with them adding more customization so long as one theme doesn’t overbear the other. Blood elves not getting void skin/hair and void elves not getting natural hair. Not sure how I feel about skin due to Alleria.

But, you’re right. I don’t play either so I don’t really care! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#haven’tplayedinweeksgang

3 Likes

as you wish.
this is a comparison on how closely I could make them resemble each other.

the females look closer to night elves then the males do with their noodle like arms. Also I think it’s sad that Night Elves basically got the dark skintone from Nightborne and they got nothing in return.

6 Likes

You clearly care enough to post a poorly thought out joke here.

1 Like

I love forums. Webbed site.

lets take the armor off and zoom out for a better comparison

the actual nightborne model would differentiate even more

3 Likes

Now this thread is good.

You sure make your guild look good with your trolling.

1 Like

I’m sure no one is really going to be clutching pearls over my post history. :joy:

1 Like

I can’t imagine a single guild that would want a victim blaming person who enjoys trolling in their ranks.

1 Like

1 Like

If you are so moved, I’d die if you contacted him. Really builds your case here. :joy:

1 Like