Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

:woman_facepalming:

I love it how you love to twist words around. It is not what I said.

If people donā€™t like someone knowing there IRL name, then maybe the smart idea is to not use it as a Discord tag. :woman_shrugging:

People can mistake the name for his discord tag.

Considering when you broke that rule on the Discord server, he wanted you actually kicked out of the discord server instead of being warned.

3 Likes

ā€¦ IĀ“m not soft, how dare you make me do this!!!

/hugs for both you and Averie

5 Likes

A strong Gale is blowing today. That is when void elf Gale is blowing at full force. Nothing stops this Gale.

While that wind was blowing, I saw a bird flying in a storm wearing armor.

It was a void elf knight in a Gale.

5 Likes

But Iā€™m a High Elf Knight <3

3 Likes

What does this random anecdote have to do with anything? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Iā€™m going to call BS on this because Lann isnā€™t a toxic person but you surely are and your drama reaching currently seems to have no limits because you really have no shame and itā€™s disgusting especially given the circumstances of the topic at hand.

3 Likes

I have zero reason to take your word on that.

5 Likes

Wow.
This is really out of line.
Maybe you should just stop and think before you post.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s some words coming from you

5 Likes

They really have the victim blaming down pat.

7 Likes

Whatever is going on hoping for the best for you and your loved ones. :hugs:

7 Likes

That they do, itā€™s astounding.

4 Likes

At least I can take back what I said earlier about that the Worgen is the worst person that Iā€™ve ever encountered in these threads because sheā€™s really taken the cake and then some, such and awful, awful, awful person.

4 Likes

But the real question is what self respecting blood elf would want to look like a void degenerate. We have those types on the bad side of silvermoon and I assure you it is kill on sight. On both sides.

1 Like

This is what I thought of reading the words ā€œknightā€ and ā€œGaleā€ :laughing:

Elden Ring hopefully comes soon :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Goddamit, even if I have her blocked her post appeard in yours T-T

IĀ“m getting weird flashbacks of a similar issue but against Lann in one of these threads?

2 Likes

Anything for someone to avoid writing the next book.

Heā€™s not a toxic person. Are you TOTALLY sure of that? Can you place your hand in the fire and state it? After he told High elf and Void elf fans alike to wear a helmet or go bald? While he kept repeating like on a broken record the same things over and over without any useful suggestions? I can go onā€¦

9 Likes

Many times itā€™s tough for people to finish what they began.

And I thought Dance with Dragonā€™s wait was badā€¦

I keep seeing this mentioned like it came from us, but are you sure this isnā€™t just something referring to a poster who very dramatically and repeatedly ranted about how she was going bald in protest?

1 Like