Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

I agree with this entirely.

Also this.

Though at this time I cannot comment directly, due to something going on there at this time, there are many words I’d like to say here.

1 Like

Big agree. I have no idea what to do with the discord server rn :joy:

1 Like

No I didn’t get kicked, I left after I realized that while I got a public and private warning for daring to care about the well being of an anti, but the helfer who decided to act terribly wouldn’t get any sort of warning.

4 Likes

I see the people who actively stir up trouble and then tsk tsk about it being off topic when they get called out on it brigade is here.

3 Likes

Yeah, I found out more of a story from Ponti. A person who is from the EU Forums, who currently is permanently banned from the forums for trolling.

But Avarie, you of all people should know, 1 person =/= an entire community.

1 Like
2 Likes

This thread stopped being about that months ago.

The concenssus was: no. We all very well may go back to actual useful threads then. If only to avoid the very evident toxicity this topic brings with itself anywhere it appears.

And no your attempt to diffuse the very serious issue we just saw AGAIN in less than a week is not “good enough”, better luck next time!!.

Any rational person does, period.

It´s common decency.

I suspect that discord is in the middle of a figurative shtstorm.

The issue brought here is dead serious, Tarrok. Regardless of us agreeing or disagreeing on opinions, the very insinuation any kind of bad behaviour can be “acceptable” to harras irl people is plainly put it, despicable, period. It doesn´t matter if the recipient was an Anti, a Pro or Ion himself, this idea is by principle not acceptable.

2 Likes

Nothing was said or done to him in regards to his behavior in this situation. If he was finally banned, then good, but when I left no one had said anything to him about his behavior.

And you and some others have been dropping someone’s irl name here in the forums, so are they going to ban those of you doing that? Clearly you don’t object too much to people using irl info.

6 Likes

Talk to Pont or another member of moderation there about your concerns.

We’ll talk about it but cannot here. For obvious reasons.

Edit: Pont is busy. You can talk to me and we’ll see what’s up and go from there. I’ll be home in an hour or so.

Eh, it’s one of those failures caused by the geek social fallacies. People get in with a group with a shared interest, and some bad actors get in and use it as a shield for their actions, and play up the idea that outside people aren’t attacking the bad actors but are attacking the group that’s actually not a problem at all.

3 Likes

all im hearing is passive complicity is ok

3 Likes

If people don’t like someone knowing there IRL name, then maybe the smart idea is to not use it as a Discord tag. :woman_shrugging:

I accidently posted Lanns real first name by accident, and edited my post that day as soon as I noticed my mistake. But Lann caught on quickly, and acted like it was harrasment towards him, despite it is not.

But seriously Avarie, stop playing the Victim complex.

As for the bahaviour of someone else, I am still trying to paint a bigger picture of what really happened.

5 Likes

Omg. I just hope you don´t get overwhelmed by “work” in there.

Will leave you to attend the stuff you evidently need to attend to.

Omg, how old are we (as in, the human species), again?

This sht was already old in Middle School ffs. Don´t envy Fen AT ALL right now.

How can people not figure out THIS you mention is one of the biggest contributions to these kinds of social abuse in the era of Blizzard´s Lawsuit? Better yet, in the era of “Black Lives Matter” and other social movements, ffs…

2 Likes

For someone who loves calling out people breaking minor forum rules you seem deadset on defending people breaking the CoC there.

Also, did you maybe miss the other person yesterday who was blabbing it all over the place that was probably who was being referred to there.

I mean, I’d just step back and tell these people to behave better if they were on my side, but hey, you do you

6 Likes

That’s no excuse at all. You are blaming someone else for your own actions, the person you and others have name dropped.

3 Likes

Worse how can someone tell someone else not to have a victim complex when they have been victimized? The toxicity is unreal.

1 Like

I’m not defending anyone.

Where?

Like who?

3 Likes
3 Likes

By saying Lann deserves to be name dropped because of using his real name on discord. A real name that hardly anyone actually used on discord when I was there.

I’m actually his friend, and call him Lann on discord.

3 Likes

Honestly I wish I was home right now…

There are several things going on. Lol