Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

Aren’t you the one that jumped into this last week or so repeating nonsense you heard about the other side on MMO-Champ and Reddit like gospel truth?

I like how now you think we all need to be more level headed and not jump to conclusions when a former moderator over there points things out that she experienced.

5 Likes

I just stated what I have read about the situation and I do agree with them. Given your yesterday’s posting about not getting too emotional I do advice taking you at your own words here.

I didn’t know that the user was a moderator there.

Well man… we were talking about Helf´ fans motivations… ergo when you dropped the “they burned their own people by the thousands” while we discuss the Belf vs. Helf dynamic, well… on would relate it, yes?

Next time it would be easier to understand you if you just say “Helves are perfectly Ok hating the Horde” cause… yes, I suppose they are. After all they only have bad memories related to the faction and weren´t the recipient of Horde help in the literal darkest time of the kingdom -most weren´t even in Quel´thalas at the time ffs-.

And I´m the “creep” that classifies the whole fanclub for the acts of the few.

No, as a matter of fact I´m sure most Helf fans are level headed people that will get satisfied at some point and move on. But the a-holes who jumped to excrete their rage against Blizzard 4 years ago and took it on Belves (both the race and the fans) and that degenerate to literal school yard behaviour in here with mockery, dogpiling and hypocrisy?

Yeah no, those are as bad as I suspected… heck, Avarie´s comment + the conversation of the other night made me realize A LOT related to that particular person and his merry cliqué of minions.

4 Likes

No no no. I say don’t treat disagreement about pixel elves as some sort of moral flaw on your opponents because it’s not important.

This is actually something that matters and hurts people.

4 Likes

Honestly even as a hard core alliance player I’d be happy for them too, why on earth would anyone poo on anyone getting customizations, let them let people enjoy their characters!

1 Like

It irked me that Tarrok even mentioned it the other day and callistus denied it all and people just seemed to believe him.

3 Likes

Nope. Blood Elves are High Elves of Quel’thalas. They are not infused with Void energies.

Void Elves are High Elves of Quel’thalas but transformed through the use of Void.

1 Like

I’m confused now :woozy_face:

Link?

More likely: 1st gen Blood Elves + transformed, 2nd gen High Elves + trained. Would go hand in hand with the fair skinned options.

1 Like

It’s just that they agree and support one another on the High Elf on Void Elf topic so they look the other way about even the most shady of stuff.

2 Likes

How does this make any sense whatsoever.

If the first gen is transformed, chances are the 2nd gen will be born with those transformed features. How would they have fairer skins? lol it makes ZERO sense.

you know i see a lot of ‘both sides are just as bad’ posts, usually the same voices too that repeat this broken record

but we both know for a fact that no regular anti in these threads or in the discord would ever sink to this kind of behavior. fen, somand and lance would attest to this as well. and saying it happens on both sides is just flat out wrong. the worst you can say an anti has ever done is want to keep blood elves unique like every other race in the game

3 Likes

Your post in response to the discussion. Above that is where Tarrok talks about it, and people pretty much ignore what Tarrok said and are buddy buddy with cal.

1 Like

You all do this, it’s not something unique to one group.

Can be easily explained through the High Elf Wayfarer NPCs who visit the starter zone ever since the fair skinned options have been introduced after the fourth war if my memory serves right here.

Of course we do not have any official confirmation to it but it is suggested for the moment.

Oh yeah. Disgusting stuff.

Speak for yourself given you are one of the biggest supporters of the worst types of behaviors and have even been called out about it and then you try to pretend like you are neutral when we all know you aren’t.

3 Likes

Yeah, I joined the anti server when I was still a helfer, and was never treated like this by anyone there, nor have I seen racist remarks from mods or otherwise. In fact I was made a mod because they thought it would be beneficial to have people from both sides on their moderator team.

And anytime anything is bugging me irl or otherwise they listen, well read, and offer support.

Heck, Lann and I had issues for a bit, and we became friends and he’s a great person and friend.

Same with Starla, she’s a fantastic person, really sweet, and she’s attacked a lot.

4 Likes

Heh, and then there was the war he and I had for a while when he showed up

1 Like

Really classy move whoever is flag bombing Avarie’s posts.

7 Likes

They always do that when they don’t like what you are saying, more so when it’s the truth and wow before I hit reply your reply was hidden. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like