Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

And if not you often remind us you’ll be here until the end of the game requesting options that VEs arguably shouldn’t have so I am sure even when the next round of customizations disappoint you won’t let it get you down.

:hugs: Did you change your forum avatar it looks nice Nico

2 Likes

Yea, we’re all aware you just can’t help yourself and just wanted some drama.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely correct. I won’t stop asking for what I want. :slight_smile:

:hugs: Did you change your forum avatar it looks nice Nico

I changed my transmog! Thanks for noticing it!

2 Likes

I think it let up a week ago? Idk something was said I wanted to comment on and he replied, which is fine with me I’m fine to disagree with him civilly

2 Likes

Oh it’s fine, but he made a big dramatic point of it a few weeks ago so it’s just a bit funny to me that he’s responding again.

3 Likes

You are the one that said.

Not me.

And really it was a comparison of that High Elves became mostly Blood Elves and some of those Blood Elves became Void Elves just like how a cousin gets further and further away as blood is diluted so as I said if you choose to personalize stuff that’s on you not me.

I think a lot of HE fans take disagreement too personally, it’s a shame really.

But it’s his arguments I disagree with and will argue with on these forums, I think his thing was it was repetitive but his own repetitions are fine to repeat to all? Idk a bit silly I’m glad he’s moved past that.

2 Likes

It still comes off as derogatory. Words like “impure”, “tainted”, and “worse” have a negative connotation.

5 Likes

Well you are playing a Void Elf so I would personally get used to the idea of the implications the Void theme has.

What’s nice is you can view it as skirting the depths of madness for the greater good? Idk I prefer the BE thematic of being High Elves if one wants or really laying into the survival aspect of BEs etc

3 Likes

Take it up with Blizzard if you don’t like being called that, they have called Void Elves tainted, impure, corrupted, etc. by the void, if you don’t like it don’t play a Void Elf because you are what you are.

1 Like

Don’t forget it’s the important reason for the word of “flavor” in that statement they love, and that flavor is void tainted blueberry not a HE in the sense BEs are

2 Likes

I know what being a Void Elf entails. Your post just came across more like someone calling someone who isn’t a virgin anymore “impure” as if they were somehow lesser than someone who is a virgin and “pure”.

2 Likes

Not so blue anymore though! :slight_smile:

Maybe even less blue next expansion! Who knows?

3 Likes

Don’t forget entropic embrace and your void blues black and silver hair color choices and a magenta ish if iirc

1 Like

I literally explained what I was implying a few posts back after you had said you didn’t take it personally clearly you did and you do so I’m done trying to explain myself when you are taking me pointing out your race is what it is personally, I’ll finish with what I said in my last post if you don’t like being a Void Elf don’t be one. Period.

1 Like

I love the Entropic Embrace effect. Moreso now thanks to the contrast that the new skin tones provide when it triggers and recedes. I’d also like it if the Entropic Embrace skin tone and hair tone were customization options for those who want to look like that all the time.

8 Likes

I like being a Void Elf well enough. :slight_smile: I just wish they’d get more lore development in game. If I had the option to make all my spells look blue-black like the NPC void spells I would!

2 Likes

Gnomes and dwarves are a flavor of human and yet I don’t refer to them as human, either.

2 Likes

So random but I just noticed we were in a horrible Isle of Conquest together yesterday and I didn’t even notice it until just now because of your guild name and server. Sorry I didn’t say hi to you. Lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Oh gods it was awful. :joy::heart:

2 Likes