Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

That’s not at all how it works. The idea that gnomes and dwarves are humans isn’t even based on anything other than trolls that don’t like the alliance races and think they’re all the same.

3 Likes

If we can call Void Elves High Elves, I think it’s only fair to assume that dwarves are just small humans and gnomes are even smaller humans. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Gnomes and Dwarves aren’t smaller humans. They’re a totally different species.

High elves and void elves aren’t a different species.

5 Likes

I know, I was on Lovekissmoon and it was terrible but I’m super happy to say I actually encountered someone from the forums in game finally and it was you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Anyway I’ll not derail this past that. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

I’ll compromise with you. Dwarves are a flavor of human, and Void Elves are a flavor of High Elf.

Yes, I understand that dwarves come from the earth. I know their lore. But the fact of the matter is they are more closely related to humans than many other races, such as Draenei and Tauren and Orcs. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Void Elves are void infused. Their DNA literally changed. They are not High Elves. Did they used to be High Elves? Sure, I won’t argue that. But I find it intellectually dishonest to declare a Void Elf a High Elf and yet equally not acknowledge the similarities between humans and small humans. :love_you_gesture:t2:

3 Likes

Who cares :slight_smile: grow up it’s a video game

1 Like

They could, unfortunately, it’s only limited to one class.

1 Like

IM SO SAD WEVE NEVER RUN INTO EACH OTHER to be fair I’m not playing rn but Horde Proudmoore used to be my realm too :sob:

1 Like

Awww, well hopefully eventually we will because I would love running into you or any of my other favorites from here on the forums and since I actually saw Féyrre last night in IOC I totally know it’s possible now. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was going to renew 6 months if I was having fun but I may take a break for awhile again.

I need to play ESOs new expansion since I bought it so otherwise it’s a waste, and I got ffxiv on sale like a week ago and trying that, both WoW and SWTOR I’m taking a break from I think, I’m unsure 9.1 my favorite character is a raid boss so it’s not exactly like a story I’m going to endorse.

So it may be a while if you ever run into me in game lol

1 Like

You can’t have fel or death, your “second” theme is light, you are light elves now, hence the golden eyes. You practically traded in fel for light and kept arcane.

And to the OP, assuming this isn’t some massive troll, they gave us blue eyes and such to represent high elves, ya know, the alliance thalassian elves before void elves were a thing with their own factions (silver covenant, quel’danil, ect). Hopefully we get some natural hair colors and styles soon to match (not taken from blood elves) but with the future of new customization options up in the air who knows.

2 Likes

You have some RP tools sure.

Blood Elves are High Elves and we actually have new names NPC with our customization indicating HEs returning home.

If formerly neutral or Alliance leaning HEs return home that doesn’t leave much room for you to claim them does it? They are after all a rare site on the Alliance

2 Likes

fel was relevant as a source of magic to rebuild and glue silvermoon(the crown jewel of the high elves) back together in the absence of the sunwell. it does not define them or have any relevancy in the present

now void is a BIG theme for VOID elves and you have no way to ‘trade it in’ for something else

3 Likes

Imgur

Ty Izzabelle and Somand

Imgur

Lancelot did this one

“Not taken from BEs”

And yet here are examples and what you’re asking for is to look like a BE so it very much is more poaching of the BE visual theme and I wouldn’t count on getting them :slight_smile: seems intentional you don’t have it and that is good work in my book on Blizzards part, do enjoy your RP tools though.

1 Like

Lol, well I will still be hoping because I simply adore you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So true :hugs:

1 Like

How about void elf hairstyles but mana themed instead of void. Mana strands not tentacles. Like we see the wyrms look a little like those tentacles but see thru-ish and a light blue.

1 Like

The only reason thus far I’ves tuck with my blood elves beyond having a good income flow for horde is that I cannot change ear length for my void elves which has ironically been my most favored changed with the blood elves granted they also have a few hair options I wish the void elves had even with the glowy crap on them.

I’m pretty against void elf getting regular hair colors, but I’d love an eyebrow and ear length option.

5 Likes

what about tbc? no void elves, just blood elves. its great

1 Like