Void elves can look like blood elves but not vise versa

I respect you for trying to right this ship back towards the discussion.

1 Like

Might not veer off course so much if some people didn’t have to make pixel elf heresy into a personal flaw.

5 Likes

I’m just saying what I think, the void customization for blood elves is a silly idea that goes against lore.

The blood elves should have lightforged customization because that is in line with the lore and would clearly differentiate us from the void elves.
Personally, if silvermoon is updated one day, I would like to see the naaru kiru in the city guiding people in the light.

3 Likes

When Void Elves came out I was sure they’d be my favorite race. Even with all the changes the only thing superior about them is their accents. I don’t like their lore, they have maybe one hair style I like (to be fair that may be true of most races), or the fact they can’t (and really shouldn’t) be paladins. I’m happy on the horde, and blood elf is the high elf for me.

Blood Elves are the True High Elves. You either have that or a bunch of occultists who went renegade to hide with the people who deserted us in our hour of need. /Rp

I mean, what they look like is kind of irrelevant. It’s what and who they are and where their allegiances lie. Nothing more.

But somehow gained a hot accent in the process. I only keep harping on it because the original BE voice (especially when taking hits) is SOOO bad (I shut it off).

1 Like

It’s easy, currently the void elf race should be called “Thalassian Elves”, because with the current customization (and even more so with the one that comes in the future) they can be the 3 races of High elves (Quel’dorei, Sin’dorei and Ren’dorei).

The Blood Elf race of the horde cannot be Ren’dorei because they were expelled in their entirety from the city, thus, if someone practiced these arts, they would be considered a heretic and therefore expelled or killed. If they can be Quel’doreis since some of these returned to Quel’thalas and decided to join the horde to favor their city.

In the alliance is different, the Ren’doreis are those elves who were infused with Void magic during the race unlock events. The Quel’dorei are those who have been part of the alliance since vanila and have always been in this faction. And the Sin’dorei are those who joined the Alliance either because they did not share the ideal of being part of the horde, or because they decided to join in order to perfect their magic of the void, these elves can be found in Telogrus Rift.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard gives the Void Elves green eyes.

im not a anti belfer if anyone is a karen its you for gatekeeping customizations

3 Likes

pls no id be happier if they didnt i like my blue / purple poptart eyes , best eyes in the game imo

Because we haven’t had enough drama in the last couple hours, let’s drag in some from 4 days ago

3 Likes

its a public forum dont even

Are you gatekeeping me?

/s

2 Likes

I hate to say it but if these threads weren’t always full of some type of drama they’d die out super fast. Lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

you shall not pass :woman_mage: :zap: :zap: :joy:

1 Like

Oh definitely, and then what would I have to read?

3 Likes

You just want to keep all that sweet sweet Balrog XP for yourself

2 Likes

I like this idea, they could have glittery gold , white , silver tattoos/ warpaints to go with the aesthetic and they could add glittery gold and silver streak braid hair dos and then do the same for void elfs but use void sparkles instead and its be like light vs dark theme . its be really cool . :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

how did you know

Yes, I do not deny that, hopefully they give us more variants of the violet eyes.

Allow me to help further. The night elves should’ve executed all the high elves instead of letting them run away. Biggest mistake in all of warcraft history now we got pests running all over the planet.

1 Like

I’ve been around the block a few times.

That ice cream truck thought they could lose me, but I showed them!

4 Likes

-pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecw769OWAAAXqiC.png