Void Elves are still Void Elves

She’s considered a Void Elf, at least by the WoWpedia’s standards.

Not at all. It’s quite clear that there were blood elves training in Telogrus for the past two years. Maybe they just all chose to have their skin turn blue up until now. Or maybe it can be considered a design bug that only blue customization options were available up until now - though going forward, if people still choose blue skins, it will still be clear that some of the trainees turn blue.

Oh yes, let’s take Wowpedia for answers!

Should, we also look at Wikipedia for accurate answers to how Cleopatra actually died?

You can poo-poo the WoWpedia all you want but it’s the best resource of cited WoW lore that we’ve got. If you have a better source to cite than the article for Alleria currently has, feel free to correct the record.

1 Like

For better or for worse this is how I see it as well.

As was said before, if the “High Elves” become more popular than the Void Elves that will tell us what they should have been from the start.

1 Like

Void elves = Void elves. The statement has a truth value of: TRUE.

I still am gonna be a cutie high elf in my mind, and you can’t stop me, so… I’m not too worried about what’s going on.

Honestly, the Void Elves should have been High Elves from the get-go, not another load of Blood Elf splintering. There was little reason that Umbric had to be a Blood Elf and not some radical within the Silver Covenant. If Void Elves were the evolution of remaining High Elves, there’d be no High Elves left.

Ok we’re done here.

It’s become blatant obvious you work under your own delusional head canon, when you can sit there and day dream about the creation of Void elves when we as players literally experienced and witness their birth

You’re projecting.

It’s not an if, they are more popular.

Void Elves were created for the sole purpose of “trying” to give High Elves.

1 Like

I wish we could have the option to customise our race name, so instead of saying “Void Elf”, would say “High Elf”.

3 Likes

I think someone might make an addon for that. That would be pretty cool!

3 Likes

In my back story I am a Silver Covenant goblin, so I think a VElf could figure out a background for their character where they’re AgC.

Calm down my guy.

We already have two methods of Void Elf creation. The Void is about infinite truths, so maybe there are inifite ways to generate the transformation.

A near miss, clearlry. Dark Iron Dwarves were hotly requested for ages, too. You didn’t see Blizzard try and give it a dumb spin of some new type of dwarf like “Fire Dwarf” or something.

I dunno, in a way, I’m happy that Void Elves are getting these customisations, but in a way, not fully satisfied. Because at the end of the day, they are just still Void Elves, as to the same as Blood Elves are still just Blood Elves.

I wish we could have the actual High Elves that are already within the Alliance to become playable for the Alliance.

1 Like

If these guys are actually recruiting Alliance-aligned High Elves now, why would it matter what they’re called? They’re the people we’ve been asking to play for all these years now. They’re not exactly in the flavor we want, but they’re still the same High Elves we love. The name shouldn’t really matter toooooOo much.

2 Likes

the best source isn’t from Wowpedia. The best source trust is from Blizzard Entertainment. They have more power to canonically change storylines, than some random WoW website.

If you mean Void Elf, as in an Elf wielding powerful void magic, fine. A Human paladin like Turalyon praising the Naaru isn’t going to magically turn into a Lightforge Draenei. In fact, Turalyon was one of the faction leaders for the Lightforge Draenei.

Did I fall into bizarro world?

When did we stop believing what we see in front of us and start pretending that we didn’t actively see the creation of Void Elves with our very eyes?

I understand what you’re saying. The good news is that our minds are stronger than our eyes and we will be fine! <3 (not all my posts will rhyme)

You’re in the real world my guy. So you’re saying that the two methods we’ve seen for Void Elf transformation are the only two that are possible? I just want to know if you think there can be new ways to do so.

We used to think that there was no way to create new Forsaken, new Death Knights, btw.

1 Like