Void elves and unhappiness

flash news blue eyes are alliance thing for highelves. Funny and hilarious post from a blue eyed blood elf, who got alliance highelf customization.

1 Like

SO PRETTY

Yeah the more muscular body and straight posture + cool toned hair colors helps set them apart pretty well! For females maybe they could make them taller or something than normal Velves

you cant argue lore and then dismiss lore when it suits you. That’s just silly

2 Likes

that wasn’t the point of this thread

I feel bad Belf heritage armor is so…bulky and cover-y!

They should get a second set!

1 Like

As a void elf, who can finally play this admittedly still low toon as a wayfarer, yes. I am happy with what I got.

I will say that folk will ask for what they want to see and we already have at least two threads for this.

Please, let’s keep these discussions to those.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/void-elf-customizations/683327

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

These two being the best at the moment I think.

Blood Elves are High Elves and it’s perfectly on brand for our main theme.

Imagine if we did get the silvermoon warfront. :star_struck:

2 Likes

point is you should stop thinking what others player can ask or not ask. mind your own business.

flash news , void elves are literally blood elves.

Omg :sob: It would have been amazing

Darkshore Warfront gear is my FAVE Nelf gear

1 Like

yeah if it comes down to chosing if you want the slender and sexy blood elfs, or the built and combat ready high elves… everyone gets to be happy

Blood elves keep their identity
Void elves stop being corrupted into high elves
High elf fans get their race

Literally everyone wins

1 Like

funny you telling me to mind my own business when here you are.
and, no they are not.

3 Likes

Anna oop :see_no_evil:

1 Like

oh so void elves are not blood elves?

That’s . . . Kinda part of the problem. Seems like as of late the horde player base gets what they want with little compromise like blue eyes on blood elves and mag’har orcs (even though they aren’t the Outland ones oh noes) whilst the alliance gets nothing but compromises like void elves instead of high elves or Draenei with more light instead of broken.

Personally I ain’t complaining to much . . . Though I would love more high elf options on void elves as well as more voidy options as out of my 7 void elves I RP two of them as actual void elves.

not anymore no. they kinda went through a ritual

so blood elves are no longer highelves too?

yup

idk about this one too much because many horde players wanted dark rangers, vampire elves and tatts, but instead we got blue eyes and jewelry

then alliance want exactly same copy as highelves such as silvercovenant. They are already in alliance not horde.

They are still high elves
Stupid race decided to get confusing with their names

Theyre high elf the race, but not high elf the political side

1 Like