Void elves and unhappiness

Cant the void elves just be happy with what they got? They’ve gotten the most love out of any ar race. I mean just look at nightborne. And news flash void elves you aren’t a blood elf, if you want an exact copy of one go horde. You have void in your name. Yes, you used to be a belf, but what are you now? A void elf. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

50 Likes

They complain almost as much as demonhunters it’s unreal.

17 Likes

Im a huge void elf fan and im very happy with what they got. But i want more… void options.

I agree that blood eleves are the main high elves so if you want to play a pure high elf thats the race to go with.

Void elves should not go further into that area
They should forge their own edgy identity

27 Likes

Oh baby… did you really have to make another thread about this topic?

It’s the high elves that aren’t happy.

Well… us void elves are also unhappy I suppose… for NOT getting more void themed things but the opposite? I want more void in my hair. I want a tentacle arm. I want old god eyes on my chest!

28 Likes

I hope they just bring Alleria more in line with current Void Elf options to end this debate over wanting her hair.

12 Likes

I totally support more void elf things, I love void elves

8 Likes

We did not need this thread either.

We already know the community can be spiteful

2 Likes

To be fair with max distance camera they all look the same in GUI

we don’t need many threads but here we are

why contribute to it though

2 Likes

Lets settle this. All blood Elves meet the Void elves outside of ICC the day before expansion release and we can have an all out war to decide who gets what.

4 Likes

because im tired of all this complaining

1 Like

The Ren’dorei are comprised of Diplomats, Scholars, and Philosophers, we’re all far to busy to be happy.

7 Likes
1 Like

They still are.

2 Likes

Can you explain this train of thought to me?

9 Likes

I hope the next pass gives void elves more void options and Blood Elves more light style options. To make the opposites in that form.

Then I would like to see more hair styles, tattoos, scars, eyebrow lengths and ripped ears.

Maybe add a balding style hair. One that looks like our toon has had a lot of stress in their life.

2 Likes

No theyre void elves now
They lost the right to use the name blood elf

Theyre still high elves though

1 Like

They’re void elves, blood elves and high elves.

2 Likes

Not until they can be Paladins.