Void Elves and their void forms

They aren’t really masters of the void. The transformation wasn’t wanted and ended just in time. The whispers of the void are still in their ear.

I know how they came to be. But they’ve been training with Alleria for the past 2 years and more elves joined them who are probably learning To become void elves in the same way Alleria did. By training and mastering the void. And the whispers will never go away. Mastering means not giving in to the whispers and remaining sane.

2 Likes

Blizzard could also simply allow us to use the Entropic Embrace skin and hair color textures as regular skin and hair color options in character creation/the barber.

4 Likes

I really like this idea, even more with the non void skin colors being given to them in Shadowlands. Just make it a toggle on and off and keep their racial, just change the visual effects on it.

3 Likes

Or just maybe, you’re all void elves as the character creation suggests and those who look like High Elves are what most wanted like their leader can look normal out of battle.

The other options you’re looking for are legit on Horde side where the main core race is.

Oh, yeah… I force people ALL the time. LOL wut? Way to make up a bunch of bs that makes no sense.

There’s nothing to come up with because the racial works great the way it is. OP wants to give them extra special things that will piss off Worgen players. This isn’t rocket science. Learn to read.

More stupidity and lies about things you don’t understand, I see. Sorry, dude, I like void elves. Stop saying dumb crap.

I love how you people make stupid comments because you think just because the idea doesn’t work, that somehow equates to I hate these elves. I play them all and I like the customizations. Any other dumb crap you want to assume?

Seems like she turns purple when she wants to, and not randomly. Citing Alleria actually supports a toggled Void Form.

2 Likes

If you don’t master the void…the void will be your master!

1 Like

It would be a nice idea. I think keeping it more special it better than just being added as a customization option. That’s why that two forms spell would be just perfect. You can use It if you want or you don’t and stay with the proc only.

1 Like

It’s not at random. Anytime she gets heated, or seems to get into a fight with something, she enters her void form. The book specifically has her entering void form only when getting heated. It might be voluntary involving she can trigger it when she wants, but it happens anytime she also gets heated and is ready to fight. She quite literally unleashed her void form on Jaina because of an argument over a difference of opinion.

1 Like

Why is everyone wanting to change Entropic Embrace? It doesn’t even look bad, and it’s just a temporary combat thing.

Nobody wants to change it. But there are people who want to use the form freely and whenever they want. That’s why I suggested that two forms spell which lets you use the visual like how worgen can use their human forms. The racial will stay the same.

4 Likes

Where? I just re-read the smuggler interrogation and there was nothing about Alleria popping void form there. Nothing at the dinner in Kul Tiras either.

1 Like

Changing Entropic Embrace is exactly what you’re proposing. Changing isn’t the same thing as removing.

Yeah I suggested it at first. Then I came with that two forms spell. Which is the better idea.

Edit: I was giving some ideas how they could let players toggle the form. In the end I would go with that two forms spell since they don’t need to touch the racial at all then.

1 Like

The two forms thing is a change to Entropic Embrace… I was just wondering why people want it. I’m leveling a Void Elf, and the look from Entropic Embrace really isn’t a big deal. It only happens in combat, and it’s also a nice damage boosting racial.

I like how Entropic Embrace currently functions, the only addendum I would add would be to change the visual representation to something more Void-like, and less glowing.

:four_leaf_clover:

Happens in a later chapter at a dinner with Katherine. Jaina and her get heated, and Jaina has to remind herself not to use magic despite Alleria turning all purple on her.

In Chapter 18, it specifically says: “The timbre of her voice changed. Jaina heard her mother gasp and draw back. The pale blue light in Alleria’s eyes flamed higher, a dark nimbus of purple vapor surrounding the ranger’s body. Jaina could lose her temper too. She could shout, and rail, and teleport Alleria to the very top of Mount Neverest, but she did not.”

:point_up: That’s on page 173. If purple and dark vapor, and her eyes flaring are all because Jaina said no to immediately sending a task force to Zandalar, actually fighting something would no doubt put her in her void form.

Thanks for pointing where it was.

That said, that’s not Void Form. When Alleria goes Void Form, she literally goes photo negative. A dark nimbus of purple vapor isn’t void form, that’s just void energy.

1 Like

It’s not to change it. The racial will stay normally as it. That two forms will be just a cosmetic thing like a side spell with no buff just merely for the look and visual of entropic embrace which you can use freely if you want to. If you don’t want to use the spell you can stay with the proc.