Void elves and blood elves need something to set them apart from eachother

You can scan above if you like. I never said I want to copy options from blood elves, I said I want a select few natural options. They don’t have to take anything from blood elves.

1 Like

After years and years of crying I think they got fed up and decided to give everyone cute elves, void vulpera will be the next allied race they pull out of their butts

2 Likes

the only time when I am horde through and through is with teldrassil.
I am not a night elf fan XD

1 Like

… id play one…

1 Like

I think I noticed that already, but the more I thought about it the more I realized the hair colors people want for void elves so they look like high elves aren’t going to be possible unless they are what Blood Elves have.

2 Likes

(Satire): Wish granted.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-pet-shadow
https://www.wowhead.com/item=127696/magic-pet-mirror

is it wrong im tempted by it?

(Commentary): Not really. I never judge what others do with their money. Unless it’s illegal. Then I judge them heavily.

If Blizzard wants to give people high elves I wish they would just do that rather than change our appearances, that way people that want high elves will get what they want and maybe they can play paladins as well which seems something that they want.

1 Like

This thread is why void elves should have never been added to the Alliance

Obviously that means void elves should get blue eyes like Alleria, and blood elves shouldn’t.

I personally feel like four elf races are a lot as is. I rather void elves get a few natural options to rp high elves if they want that fantasy, rather than add another elf race with the same model.

I used to feel that way but I worry now we’re losing our uniqueness to support people who don’t really like void elves when they could have a race they like which they could change as they want without affecting us. I have a 120 BElf as well but I prefer void elf appearance.

Does it matter? You can’t even see the jewelry with the cloth/leather/armor/maillol on. Sure you can go naked, but still…

Maybe add high elf and undead elf (dark ranger) side options to both races. Ugh idk at this point lol. The drama behind high elves is always over the top.

1 Like

I’m mainly horde, I’d prefer ogres or cat people to another elf. I do agree with you that we have too many elves already but I’d like to preserve void elves. They’re my favorite.

elves in general were just a mistake and should never have happened.

I blame the trolls for this mess were in

1 Like

It matters to me and many others, I said in one of my posts that for me it bothers me because I have an almost naked male Blood Elf Demon Hunter that I would like to use them on, so yes it matters.

Best approach would’ve just make a neutral High Elf and let people decide which faction to go on.

3 Likes

I wanted the body chains, the male ones looked really good.

1 Like