Void elves and blood elves need something to set them apart from eachother

They couldn’t even be bothered to make sure Blood Elves got something that felt equal in the trade department. Second visual theme for second visual theme, but they chose to just do one and return an eye color that fits for the existing visual theme. Thats why I take issue with continued sharing, I support what you’re saying about Night Elves and Nightborne as well though.

1 Like

Good to know and hopefully we will see that when the actual Allied Races customization pass comes along because Nightborne need major help.

(Commentary): So long as once can play either a Void Elf or a High Elf convincingly without being forced into elements of either one, I’ll be happy. I think if someone wants to play a High Elf, they should never be forced into some kind of Void option or any visual effect which breaks that immersion.

4 Likes

The slanted eyes of the Nightborne, younger faces, more skin colors and hair colors and arcane glow features really do need to be added. I love Nightborne and hope they get a bunch of love from Blizzard.

1 Like

Yes, I know it’s why I keep saying there’s nothing equal about anything tradewise from Blood Elves to Void Elves, I tend to use Nightborne and Night Elves because they are all supposedly the same thing only on different factions and yet here we are as Horde players getting shafted over and over again.

1 Like

???

The only class stronger than DK’s in lore is a Warlock and kinda sorta but also not really DHs.

I agree with this statement. I think it would be fair if blood elves got dark ranger options too. I always wanted runic and ranger tattoos on my blood elf as well.

1 Like

they have hair cuts now that works well for high elves. I’ve not got real issues with blond hair as its only 1 colour. Black and white hair also work for high elves and void elves so that can get added. And with the skin tones and blue eyes they’re getting, they might not have the biggest pool to chose from but they should be good to go.

1 Like

Literally 1 blonde hair color, black hair and white hair along with a tentacle toggle on/off option will be the game changer.

(Commentary): For the females I feel this is true, but male Void Elves lack a long and clean looking hairstyle, particularly without tentacles. Personally I think Hairstyles from other Alliance races would be an acceptable source of new hairstyles for them. Night Elves and Humans in particular.

I vote for the tentacle toggle.
Its already technically in the game so less work required.

2 Likes

The cool thing is they are separate from the hair, so they should be relatively easy to remove and add to hair styles that don’t have them if they want to add extra void features right away.

Not if you is an alliance player. The whole point of the elf trade is that you can play night elves without playing alliance and you can play blood elves without playing horde.

that wasnt really the point as such as nightborne aren’t night elves. They should look more different, blizzard just screwed them up and now no one likes them.
Void elves until now had to be blue/purple so wasn’t visually the same.

It is true if you are hard core alliance you wouldn’t play a blood elf.
But im not hard core alliance.

I play on both factions

Some might, I’m pretty Horde centric even when I was always on my VE I was always talking about loyalty to the Dark Lady Sylvanas Windrunner! Which hardly seems the Alliance player thing to do.

yep 3 hair colours and a toggle isn’t too much work and does the job. Leaves blizzard time to make some void related stuff.

I wonder if they would be a human or a pandaren in terms of effort XD

1 Like

I can easily separate my mindset when I play the different factions. I’m fiercely loyal to the alliance when I play them.
Then when I play horde its “death the alliance!”

Although when I first played the other faction boy did I feel guilty

1 Like

Hilariously, some of the void skins on a hunter can make a great looking dark ranger with the right transmog, the only problem is they are Alliance aligned.

Yes Blood Elves do lose their uniqueness.

I don’t really… I’m just a Horde fan even on Alliance. And if pressed for why my VE’s still would be loyal to Sylvanas I’m a very “it just be like that sometimes” kind of person. But I get what you’re saying!