Void elves and blood elves need something to set them apart from eachother

Conjecture does not equal facts, the basis of your thought about Teldrassil was that it was warranted because they were shipping azerite to the tree. They were not, nor did the Alliance have any plans at the time to do so.

Therefore your stance on the matter is incorrect.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I can only hope at this point. But I fear, since we probably oppose more than we agree it wonā€™t be a mutual result.
Either way, itā€™s a game, itā€™s pixels and as much as I would like things to go as I want Iā€™m used to things not being that way. The only thing, one thing, Iā€™ve gotten (but am truly happy about) is blue eyes for Blood Elves.
Hoping you and I can keep on a friendly venue from here on out. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yeah maybe if both sides got to see the atrocities they commit first-hand, thereā€™d be a clearer picture of what the lore has been doing.

1 Like

Give me more purple. Make Entropic Embrace a permanent skin color for me please. Let me go full Void as a DK.

Still waiting on Alliance players to appreciate the murder their troops did to Goblins.

(Commentary): Itā€™d be great if Void Elves could customize their Entropic Embrace with different hues and darker colors of blue, purple, or even pure black. Photo Negative white hair, etcā€¦ maybe even add other stuff like clawed hands and tentacles.

1 Like

because the Alliance players wanted to be sexy too!

High Elves were not playable as a race because they were the parent set of Blood Elves, they had no kingdom of their own. Then we got Allied races that were ambassadors whom in less then one xpac are now the decision makers for the Horde. Not on the Alliance side however, over there their King has a pet wolf and cow. Itā€™s a really dumb story at this point so saying someone cannot have or be whatever they want it nonsensical. There is only some twisted crazy person coming up with cool idea from a 5 year olds perspective.

We were already sexy, my Gnome brings all the milkshakes to the yard.

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Alliance killed people? fake gasp
Also Alliance: why are we so boring

1 Like

(Commentary): What one person finds boring, another finds fascinating. I find action movies incredibly dull. I prefer a lot of story and intrigue and drama. Not saying the Alliance gets that, mind you. Speaking for myself, nothing in the Horde really interests me all that much. Not enough that I could play the faction on more than an alt that exists just to experience the other side of the story, and its a story that just does not resonate with me in the slightest.

1 Like

Maybe the best result we can hope for is for neither of us to be entirely happy lol! But that at least implies a tiny bit of happiness on both sides right?

So like, Void Elves getting a single jet black, stark white, and rich brown hair color option would make me happy, but no blondes or reds would make me sad.

How would you feel about that result?

As do I! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guys, I got it!

Give Void elves tails!

2 Likes

Iā€™m kind of liking the way my Velf Hunter is going to look come Shadowlands. Minus the Markings of course, I just have this awful habit of adding things. :pensive:

5 Likes

The thing is that when it comes to war, no one is good. Itā€™s more of who aligns with your interests. The very act of fighting means that 2 (or more) parties are antagonistic towards each other. Itā€™s often the case that the Alliance gets shielded from their antagonistic approaches, and this makes their stories relatively boring because most of what they do is a consequence of what the Horde does.

2 Likes

Funny guy!
But at least you noticed! :2nd_place_medal:

3 Likes

(Commentary): Again, ā€˜boring,ā€™ is relative to a personā€™s interests. I might also add the Alliance hasnā€™t exactly been shielded in BFA. The Void Elves in particular have been doing some fairly outright dark stuff. Evil even. Throwing ambassadors into the void? Waging psychological warfare? Even in the recent novel you have Alleria using the void to forcefully extract information from an Orc Mother, in front of her children, and the pain it causes her is so intense that she risks doing herself serious injury, and Turalyon has to use the Light to restrain her while this is happening. Thatā€™s not even counting stuff like the Dark Irons summoning a Magma Golem from the Firelands to kill hundreds of Goblins on a beach in Zandalar.

(Commentary): What the Alliance has and the Horde lacks is the subtext behind these atrocities. Personally, thatā€™s what I find interesting. Take the Void Elves. Their goal is to use the void responsibly. They couldā€™ve sent those Ambassadors, and everyone else around them into the Void. They couldā€™ve let the Void T-Rex become uncontrollable and let it rampage around Zandalar. They didnā€™t. They were doing horrible things, but in a responsible manner, and it created a dynamic I found interesting, and more importantly, felt very Alliance. For the first time since perhaps WC3 itself, the Alliance was doing some pretty dark stuff but it felt like stuff the Alliance would do.

3 Likes

Yeah BfA is where weā€™re starting to see some positive change. Like was the Battle of Dazarā€™alor warranted? Itā€™s a damned if you do, damned if you donā€™t type of topic, and Iā€™m happy the Alliance just went ahead to engage in war. I think the story just suffered from being all over the place, but thereā€™s signs of the Alliance driving the story a bit more. Itā€™d probably be controversial, but I think thatā€™s what makes things interesting cause then we get to discuss about it.

1 Like

Nico,
What I do feel at this time is Iā€™m just happy you and I can speak to each other without animosity. Thank you.
Iā€™m too tired to say how I feel about what we might get soā€¦

3 Likes

Lol I agreeā€¦ I think. Iā€™m not sure what your point was.

1 Like

That was not their intention. Nonetheless, adding Alliance high elf npcs with every new expansion led to further demand from the player base to have Alliance high elf appearances or playable high elves.

1 Like