Void Elf Paladins!

Speaking of ducks, I’ve had the thrill of seeing almost everday for the past 3 weeks a Wood Duck couple hanging out on my land who I can see from our breakfast nook. They like our lagoon for some reason. lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

Regardless, it means your citing that as canon lore is folly and as far as the most recently lore mention the whole “universe being birth from light and shadow exploding” is at best only a myth or possibly not the whole truth.

1 Like

C’mon Blizzard where’re the new Race/Class Combos. The character customizations? I mean ok Player Housing is not happening but can we at least get the other two?

1 Like

Death magic isn’t diametrically opposed to Holy like Void is. Void and Light are like matter and antimatter. A Void Elf Priest would canonically be a Shadowpriest. Undead too- it’s mentioned many times the light burns them as it restores their senses and then they feel their rotting flesh and even maggots in their flesh.

1 Like

Hopefully races that haven’t already had 2 passes can get their second pass I agree. But as of now that’s yesterdays act let’s be happy looking forward

when the devs retcon that let me know

They already have. As I mentioned the devs have said the whole “creation story” is a myth.

I have a feeling that after this new expansion is over there will be a lot of caving going on!

I’ve never been so non hyped about an expansion as I am with this one, hopefully I’m wrong, we’ll see!

2 Likes

Wasn’t there also a nelf pally in the Legion class hall? That would have been nice.

3 Likes

Void elf Paladin cast Flash for Light

“For th-”

BOOM!

little purple bits everywhere

2 Likes

The way I see it is, the options represent the High Elf Wayfarers hanging around Telogrus studying the Void. A few High Elf Paladins exist, sure, but it seems unlikely they’d study the Void in Telogrus.

2 Likes

Yup, there sure was

It’s also unlikely that the long standing playable High Elf race in game w their own order of Blood Knights would be part of the elves interested in the void, so that rules out Paladin from the angle of being former BEs too.

1 Like

Nah, we’ve conquered the Void, conquering the light will be easy, lol

Spontaneous Combustion.
Or likely look like Golim from Lords of the Rings if lucky.

Creatures of the Dark Side wielding the Holy Light do not guarantee them keeping their muscle mass or sanity.

The undead priest class hall leader…

an undead raised by using the light, in attempt too resurrect em, maybe an undead, but she’s been used with somethin not shadowy.

now if it was using necromancy that used to make undead, than it’d be a painful experience for like forsaken to use the light on other people.

Faol isn’t Forsaken he’s… something else. Can’t remember exactly but closer to Calia than regular forsaken iirc

Its a pretty big copout to be like, “Undead can’t use the light. Ignore all those undead using the light.”

Sir Zeliak exists. Dude is an undead paladin.