Void Elf Paladins!

1. based on the latest lore that “big bang” is apperently just a myth. 2) it was made clear in said audio that while these two powers are volatile, used correctly it can positive results.

thank the light! no void elf paladins!

9 Likes

This is just getting started…

if a void elf becomes a paladin, you should explode immediately.

5 Likes

Then Void Elf Holy Priests should explode.

2 Likes

they aren’t the embodiment of light that paladins are.
so no.

even than, lore wise they’d more so be shadow-priests.

5 Likes

We’ve been over that one. Paladins aren’t the embodiment of light either.

They’re not made from the light. Unless you’re Lightforged. But that doesn’t stip you from being a death knight so thats not true either.

And lore-wise you’ve got High Elf customization on Void Elves and they CAN be Paladins no problem. So there is no issue from the lore side.

3 Likes

undeath isnt the opposite of the light, it most likely either cause pain or was warped into something else.
no idea what, but they never explained on this i think. and paladins are more filled with light than priests are.

so something should happen if a void elf was a paladin, since they are the opposite of each other and would explode somewhat (the sunwell with the void if you payed attention there)

yes there is.
if you wanna be a high elf paladin, be a blood elf paladin.

3 Likes

Look up the WoW definitions of Blood Elf and High Elf.

Also Paladins aren’t “Made of the Light.” They just use it. Not to mention Paladins like Blood Knights who just stole it from Naaru

4 Likes

its not a myth. its from chronicle

In the very beginning of time, before even the cosmos existed, there was only the Light and the Void. Originally, only the Light existed as an unfettered, shifting ocean of living energy. However, as some of its energies faded and dimmed, pockets of cold nothingness were created. From the absence of Light in these spaces, a new power coalesced and came to be. This was the Void, a dark and vampiric force driven to devour all energy, to twist creation inward to feed upon itself. The Void quickly grew and began to move against the Light, and before long, the mounting tension between the two forces ignited a series of explosions that ruptured the very fabric of creation, giving birth to the physical universe.

2 Likes

yay! No void elf paladins.
Seriously hoping that doesn’t happen.
But YAY! Ducks!!!

8 Likes

You know that’s not an option for these people, but I wish it was because it would save us all a lot of pain in the long run.

1 Like

no, but they act as a beacon for it, so thus BOOM! goes the void elf.

they are still high elves, they just call themselves blood elves because of the scourge invasion that nearly wiped em out.

that’s different.
you got a naaru to steal light energy from now?
cause if you did that, you’d cause a small explosion with a mixture of void and light energy mixing in you.

1 Like

And we were already told that chronicles is a biased view of the world from the titans prespective and that it is not apperently gospel truth(there is probably truth to it, but not the whole truth)

So yeah, like the Broker who wrote the Grimoire book I am just going to derisively laugh at you bring that up as your source of lore.

1 Like

lmao thats just a tool to let them retcon stuff when convenient. like the shadowlands

Yep the expansion is already looking good based of that alone

1 Like

I was happy when I heard we were doing dragons, so I’m very pleased so far.

3 Likes

Nope. And I hope it never happens!

Imagine a army of hunters charging at you with ducks

2 Likes

Idc much about dragons I’ll admit but the vibe seems to be fun / fresh. And VEs aren’t getting attention again only this time by finding a way to let them be Paladin like the OP wants so this expansion looks great to me so far.

2 Likes