Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

Voids can’t use the light as void consumes the light.

Get over it.

2 Likes

They can be priests.

1 Like

So can undead, but not paladins.

2 Likes

What does that matter? You said they can’t be paladins because the void consumes the light. I’m telling you that void elves can be priests, which is a light-wielding class. The logic is already inconsistent.

3 Likes

Don’t tell them that. Because they are already being confused about what they are arguing about.

4 Likes

Holy crap. I want that blue version of Silver Hand gear

1 Like

Yes, they can’t.

2 Likes

So you’re just going to keep spewing nonsense and illogical claims, then?

Cool.

1 Like

I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to say.

Are you referring to the Void as a cosmic forces? In that case, while yes the Void wouldn’t be able to mix with the traditional Light of a Paladin that isn’t what we are requesting. What’s being offered as a suggestion is the creation of Void based Paladins, which are viable within the confines of the lore.

Or are you referring to the Void elves? If that’s the case, then the above still applies. Void Elves can’t use the Light (unless you use some creative mechanics of the lore), so they would instead be Void Paladins.

Also, there’s nothing stopping an Undead from being a Paladin. It was almost certainly an oversight by Blizzard not to give them access to the class in Classic (if it weren’t for paladin being faction exclusive) and then possibly forgetting in Cata.

3 Likes

Voids can’t use the light.

Repeat.

2 Likes

Ok you are trolling. Got it.

1 Like

So we will use the void.

Purple consecration, judgement, etc? Sign me up

3 Likes

Sounds like an ordinary day on the forums to me…

1 Like

I don’t think he’s trolling. I think he’s backed into a corner and is just going to regurgitate the same thing because he doesn’t have anything else of substance to offer.

2 Likes

Shadow priests then

2 Likes

This is what they all are in canon currently, lol, they don’t use the light they use the void and shadow.

2 Likes

You’re ignoring that we are specifically talking about Paladin. We are saying that Void Elves could use the Void to be Paladins. No Light involved. They would use the Void as a Paladin.

2 Likes

We’ll put on armor and learn martial skills. Just like the paladins did in the Second War.

Void Paladins.

2 Likes

This would break weird canon/lore with Paladins = Light and Void Elf= Void

and Light<>Void

I mean im game for High Elf for sure.
And Blizzard tends to re-write lore on a whim so… who knows