Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

Well Nightborne is Horde, so if went Horde then Elf, you’d get Blood Elf and Nightborne my example was for Alliance :grin:

1 Like

His methods weren’t agreed with and he wasn’t 100% right. Illidan admitted that he wasn’t fully right and there was a divide between his followers as some correctly guessed that Illidan had strayed somewhat and needed to have some pushback and not just Yesmen.

You do realize certain blood elves are also leaving the Horde/quelthalas and joining the void elves?

The blood elves are not the only quelthalasian playable race.

3 Likes

Blood Elf with no access to High Elf transmog customization in blue/silver, which many people use on team blue. But you can represent a High Elf Priest and to some degree a Farstrider, which is something at least.

1 Like

High Elfs can have pally’s as long as Void Elfs get druids!!! Void Beast Forms!!! <3

4 Likes

That’s an interesting way to put it “This race should get something only if it gets something else!”

(Note, again, I am for all races getting all classes, only opposition is to new class options only being given to a few races)

2 Likes

Missed this earlier.

Foil baked garlic butter Steelhead trout, a vegetable to be determined, and I’m thinking maybe some hushpuppies in the air fryer

4 Likes

I don’t like fish, but I’ll eat the veggie and hushpuppies!

1 Like

But feeesh!

4 Likes

More for you! I do like shrimp, scallops, clams, and calamari. But I’ve tried trout, salmon, and a couple other types of fish and wasn’t a fan. It’s a shame since it tends to be a more healthy option.

3 Likes

It is true though. The high elves at the lodge said that they would kill any blood elves who attempted to come with supplies and told Lor’themar to pound sand (they wanted to kill him and send his head to sylvanas) since he was the one who kicked them out in the first place for refusing Rommanth’s teachings.

The blood elves in Quel’thalas never actually absorbed any fel energies from demons or anything.

Rommath showed Blood Elves in Silvermoon how to tap into mana crystals and the mana from creatures, like the mana wyrms.

It makes much more sense that we’re seeing blue/yellow eyes on blood elves because they no longer power the city with fel anymore.

The high elves are there in the Blood elf heritage quest because they’re the pilgrims that make their journey to the Sunwell. Lor’themar allows it i’m guessing because he feels pretty terrible about what he did to them.

Most of the high elves seem like they don’t want anything to do with quel’thalas at this point (which makes sense seeing how the current leader is the one who gave them the boot) other than their pilgrimage.

1 Like

:pleading_face:

Can I come over?

1 Like

Just put the steelhead in foil, put a chunk of butter on top, garlic powder (and sliced fresh garlic if you’re not feeling lazy, but the powder does add an extra layer on top of fresh that I think is nice to have) some dill if you want, seal the foil neatly, bake at 325 for 15 minutes, then open the foil and put it under the broiler (high if there’s options on it) for another 5 minutes. (if you have an Aldi around, at least my local one usually has the steelhead)

And the hushpuppies are frozen ones they sell at the supermarket here.

3 Likes

Ohhh!! Do you remember her name?

1 Like

I tried looking but didn’t find her either through online means or by doing a flyby. :frowning:

Might have been pre-cata?

1 Like

And Lore has not replied back, so I guess he does not know either

I wish developers could just publish a book only about elves, clarifying aspects of their lore that are still today ambiguous or unknown.

2 Likes

I wish they’d do that for every race. Just a little primer that solidifies things like culture, naming conventions, biology where applicable, and so on.

I also wish they’d update it if they decided to retcon something or add something.

But they’d need to keep it broad enough that it allows for players to still feel like they have all the power in the world to choose their own toons story.

1 Like

There is no official source on this.
However, it is certainly believable logically speaking.

By calling a Blood Elf a “High Elf” you are stripping them of something they deeply value. Changing their identity was an honorific distinction of the fallen, and disregarding that choice could certainly be viewed as an insult especially for those that have a personal connection to the blood shed.

1 Like

I want to say it’s Magistrix Elosai but that was pre-cata as she’s currently dead and Freewind Post taken over by Grimtotem.

1 Like

I didn’t find anything about her saying not to call her a high elf but here’s the relevant info I did find.

Follow her quest chain too.