Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

Yikes, dude. Yikes.

1 Like

Yikes = I have nothing to add because I have no idea what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Helf simps are unhinged.

4 Likes

And that’s a purely ideological distinction.

As I said, it’s a new name for the same race.

4 Likes

Were exiled to the EK and on the way there changed into the High Elves we have today.

They are a branch off of the elf tree true, but you keep pulling out their ancestors to try and distract from a discussion I can only imagine that you feel you can’t win or something.

4 Likes

Finally something we can agree on.

3 Likes

You’re the one saying Blood Elves speak for all High Elves when this isn’t true. How can they be the legacy of High Elves when High Elves still exist?

Because they are the high elves.

5 Likes

They are high elves. Not THE high elves. Do you not understand the difference?

Yikes because you may as well be typing in all caps at this point, while not understanding that trolls physically transformed into night elves which is what makes them different races. Blood elves changed their name, but kept their city, traditions, physiology, etc. They are not an entirely new race physically just because they changed their name.

3 Likes

How does one grasp that from text? Not a former XIV’er are you?

I do.

What happened to the government of the High Elves?

What happened to the Capital and nation of the High Elves?

What happened to the organizations of the High Elf society like the magisters and farstriders?

What happened to the vast majority of the High Elves who survived Arthas’ attack?

4 Likes

They founded Quel’thalas. Some were betrayed and took on the Sin’dorei name and others remained with the Alliance in various areas, such as those who remained with the Alliance in Outland.

So how does the Sin’dorei suddenly get claim on all of High Elf legacy?

You are coming across as pretty hostile at this point.

3 Likes

I’m sure many people seem hostile to you when they are right. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Would you please keep to the actual topic we are discussing and leave the Kal’dorei out of this.

2 Likes

‘Right’
Man you must be insufferable irl.

4 Likes

Yeah you was right before when you said yikes because yikes and the yikes is getting bigger and bigger with every post. :scream: :scream: :scream:

Only to those who are wrong. :smiley:

High elves are Kaldorei though…

Not since before they reached the EK after being exiled.

2 Likes