Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

The concept of factions is outdated and should be dismantled as it has little relevance in the lore now that there’s peace.

We already had a taste of this when orcs were walking around in Stormwind for Shadowlands.

3 Likes

He was never a Dalaran High Elf. Where did you get that from?

If he was a Dalaran High Elf, he’d be in the Silver Covenant.

1 Like

To be fair, I’ve seen them go on about how apparently the draenei are ugly too

Was it by any chance linked to how the horde got blood elves? And therefore horde bias. So now the alliance deserves something even cooler? XD

Ethereals

I’d have to see if the thread’s still around, I think it was in the thread where some lovely people declared the dwarf woman in the dragon riding cinematic to be the most hideous being ever created because they didn’t want to sleep with her or something. And that’s been closed and delisted.

I agree.
In my ideal world you could be any race on either faction. And both factions could fully play together in all aspects of the game.

Of course things like cities and faction specific questlines would still exist. But it would be more of an RP thing than a road block thing

2 Likes

My only problem with that idea is I feel like it’d be an excuse for the writers to completely give up the pretense of writing for the horde races altogether.

2 Likes

You just said he’s a Sunreaver those are Elves that were aligned w Dalaran.

Blood Elves are High Elves. And uniquely Lanesh had blue eyes when blue eyes were still a physical defining nod to who was a High Elf that wasnt around w the Blood Elves at the time they were rebuilding Quel’thalas. Yet Lanesh does identify as a BE now.

So he either came from Outland and joined the BEs or he like you said is a Sunreaver and the implications of Dalaran Thalassians taking the Blood Elf name.

The Sunreavers are a a Blood Elf Faction. They are the equvilant of The ALLIANCE Silver Covenant.

They were aligned WITH Dalaran, yes. But he’s not from there.

Which would allow him into the city… He returned to Quel’thalas after the purge.

Because he is a Blood Elf.

If he was a high elf, he would have stayed in Dalaran with the Silver Covenant.

2 Likes

Id hope not.
I really want to see vulpera get some love in the lore department.
Theyre a great race. But theyre also the only playable race without any real backstory to them.

2 Likes

Oh gosh these together sound so likely it’s cringe so yikes and double yikes for thinking Draenei aren’t pretty because they are gorgeous and Lightforged Draenei are even more gorgeous.

1 Like

Apart from the men.
The refrigerator meme is too accurate XD

1 Like

I don’t pay much attention to males in WoW since they usually look awful, like only male character I have ever had is my Dracthyr Evoker and that’s only because they look really, really, really good and it seems like such a missed opportunity for giving customizations to male Blood Elves.

Ok, you were right. And actually it’s further up this thread. It was all about how the draenei were a last minute thing slapped unto BC because they couldn’t get pandas. (never mind that they had the better more innovative for the time starter zone)

2 Likes

I went and found it despite it being hidden for me and yeah like I said above that’s a yikes with a double yikes from me.

1 Like

I haven’t had much to say in this thread because… It’s not customization so I don’t care very much. Like, I am salty that monks aren’t available to all races despite a bare knuckled brawler class being a no brainer for all the ones that don’t have it (Lightforged, goblins, worgen). And I kinda wish there was some variety in demon hunter options. But it’s not a topic I’m super invested in.

I’m glad Reno finally got his red eyes, though.

5 Likes

I just always get amazed at the people who can’t grasp the idea that everyone can like different things

5 Likes

I’m glad someone knows what’s up.

6 Likes

I HAVE MY PRIORITIES IN ORDER. [Body clear]

3 Likes