Void Elf or High Elf alliance paladins?

I really want Drenei warlocks.

PLEASE

2 Likes

Yet you’ve been wrong constantly.

Seriously. Saying Fel magic doesn’t alter the user when blood elves repeatedly claim it does in game and we see blood elves that are altered because they gorged on too much and lost control.

1 Like

Im saying it didnt alter the blood elves of the horde. Because it didnt.

You keep using examples of things that happened to completely different people. Why? Because you have nothing to support your claim.

Since you guys got essentially blood elves. In return i want my human upright Nathanos model undead for Forsaken.

4 Likes

Sure, all yours, we don’t give a hoot.

In fact I might as well play one myself.

1 Like

Id instantly change to forsaken hunter if we got that :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

No, they aren’t. This is hard copium.

3 Likes

And yet it happened in 9.1.5 as a subrace.

A customization which does not indicate at all that you’re high elf.
You’re tentacle puppet, void puppet.

Blood elves are the real deal.

3 Likes

It does if you paid attention to the Void Elf starter zone.

And yet they cannot be Silver Covenant High Elves and use their mounts and tabard.

2 Likes

Void.

Whatever you tell yourself so you can keep living on.
Sin’dorei are the evolution of High Elves.

1 Like

Vulpera Paladins, they can already be priests. Then Orc paladins.

Your one-word has no association with what you can see in the starter zone.

It’s an actual fact. These cosmetics are Alliance-only.

1 Like

Sin’dorei.

3 Likes

Still does not change the fact that you have nothing valuable to offer in the discussion and are still wrong.

2 Likes

Still does not change the fact that you have nothing valuable to offer in the discussion and are still wrong

4 Likes

Void elves have spoken about how theyre gaining new members. You can even see non void elves studying the void at the void elf zone
So its not that hard to believe that there are elves that became void elves after the recruitment questline.

Outside of that, its completely possible that these customisation options are inclusive of those elves from that scenario. Just like we dont assume a new race of elves popped up when they could use darker skin tones.

Also, as pointed out higher up in this thread, dragonflight has introduced NPCs that use the new options as void elves and not high elves

4 Likes

After Tauren rogues every class should be unlocked to all racea

It was the Horde that helped the blood elves during TBC, then during cata it was a mix of Darkspear, Blood Elves, and Alliance High Elves.

The retaking of the Sunwell was done by the Shattered Sun Offensive, a group made out of the Scryers and Aldor factions of shattrath that falls neither under each, however Velen did reignite the sunwell so that point goes to the Alliance.

What do you base this on? Sure they might feel the odd one out since they’re not a tribal society, but they’ve come really far and made themself at home inside the faction by working together for years and making friends.

It was not about the relationship being one sided, it was about Garrosh being an insane warchief not afraid to put anyone that disagreed with him in a meatgrinder.
The Horde helped the Blood elves plenty with their journey into Outland to reconnect with (and then kill) their lost prince, to fight back against the undead in the ghostlands and the Amani trolls (against the trolls twice I might add, once in tbc and then again in cata).

Let’s not forget that it’s stated the reason for the rift between Quel’thalas is that the Alliance shunned the blood elves for starting to use fel magic, which they only used to prevent their city to fall into ruins since it needed some source of magic to keep going.
And then the night elves sent literal incursions into Quel’thalas and had a dwarf diplomat spy on them.
This clearly spent a great deal of the goodwill from the blood elves side. So I think it makes perfect sense that they allied themselves with the Horde at that time, with the story we got.

aww man!
i’m late too the show!