Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Except that would be like saying “i want dwarf hair on my orc” Belves and Velves are identical except for customization options.

1 Like

Nightborne and Night Elves are supposed to be the same and yet here we are and they aren’t, so why should Alliance side get to be 100% copied from us and we don’t get the same treatment from Alliance?

3 Likes

Very happy to see everyone coming together for the shared interest in blood elf hair options for void elves! The support is absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

How many times in this very thread have i said I want more customization for nightborne? You keep putting this out as if no one on the alliance side thinks you should get more. I think we ALL think you should.

1 Like

It’s not that I think that, it’s that we haven’t. That’s the part that you ignore, we haven’t gotten anything from said parent race or copied from any other Alliance race, yet you are telling me I shouldn’t keep bringing it up? Does that mean I should say you didn’t get natural hair colors so stop bringing it up?

Saying one shouldnt get something because another is being ignored is not a good argument, not is it a good way to get people to agree. I DO think nightborne has been ignored, tragically. I DO think they need more customization. I WONT say “unless WE get what WE want, YOU shouldnt get anything.”

3 Likes

That’s where we differ then, I believe this game should be fair to both sides given we were supposed to be sharing elves models thus we should have the Night Elf model unaltered with similar options and shared skintones. So I guess this conversation is over because we clearly see things differently.

2 Likes

Abolish factions so it’s no longer an issue. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Visual distinctiveness” used to be the go-to argument for why transmogging shouldn’t be in the game and lol

6 Likes

I can’t imagine why Blood Elf posters have a particular forum reputation when they emit such strong “grown adult who doesn’t want to share their toys” energy

9 Likes

Yeah it’s crazy how context matters and situations are different.

2 Likes

It’s so embarassing to read. As if there’s anything unique about humans with long floppy ears to begin with. Nobody’s going to be mistaking an elf in Stormwind for a blood elf that can’t get in to begin with.

5 Likes

I so wish I could pretend to be as mature as these people in these threads pretend to be because if they really didn’t care like care they wouldn’t be here still asking for it 14 years later.

4 Likes

Do they even pretend though?

Flagging arguments you don’t like but aren’t breaking coc doesn’t radiate maturity to me.

2 Likes

Well there’s that but for example if you read some of the stuff they say it’s like okay so you are trying to knock others for feeling how they feel but yet you are still here because you feel the need to add how you feel.

I think some people have an issue with the concept the forums aren’t discord or aren’t an echo chamber.

They want this to be a “this is our thread stop disagreeing” but disagreement is on topic so is all of the reasons cited for each persons disagreement, and they have a legitimate hard time dealing with that.

And like Magnificent pointed out the spamming of the threads imo is just to hit restart on threads because the opposition does exist and that bothers some people.

1 Like

When they say things like this:

I’d say no, they don’t even pretend.

Sometimes other posters make me embarrassed I even want the hair colours on velves.

3 Likes

For example this is a prime case of someone pretending they are so mature about this subject while trying to knock others for supposedly not being so mature about it and it stands out like a sore thumb.

It’s called life, people aren’t always going to agree with you in any case, like at all. Lol.

But mom, how can I enjoy my Spider-Man action figure when Billy across the street has a Spider-Man action figure too? It’s not fair!

4 Likes

More like: How can I enjoy this episode of Spiderman when the villain is an identical clone of Spiderman?

That type of thing isn’t for everyone.

1 Like