Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

human eyes would be nice

Blood Elf hairstyle on a Void Elf in Dragonflight
Please provide this customization

12 Likes

I hope Blizzard will do it for players too.

A sharing of hairstyles between blood elves and void elves would be cool.

4 Likes

Oh. I want more nice Blood Elf Thalassian Hairstyles for Void Elves like the Shorter haircut options along with the Female ones.

3 Likes

Oh dear I know a certain group of trolls who will burn down these forums if blood elf hairstyles are copy pasted to void elvesā€¦

And I donā€™t mean void elf fansā€¦

1 Like

I mean, Iā€™ll burn the forums down for a shiny nickle.

If ā€œburn the forumsā€ down means post dumb jokes, rabble rouse for more customizations, and shuffle awkwardly off to the side when actual fighting starts.

ā€¦anyway, do not like, would rather have unique hair for void elves. Enough copy paste! Though if it is in the future, wellā€¦ hopefully itā€™ll go both ways?

4 Likes

Iā€™ll burn down the Forums just for Blood Elf Style Hairstyles for Void Elves and Void Elf Ones for Blood Elves. Also for Kulā€™tiran Styles too for Regular Humans and Maghar Orc Hairstyles for Regular Orcs.

3 Likes

void elf hairstyles are perfect for a dark ranger, blood elves need it. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Who cares, at this point?
It never made sense to gatekeep almost everything from the Void Elves or offer uglier versions of certain hairstyles (men).

Just give the Blood Elves the Void-hair styles and move on.

5 Likes

Certainly. I never really cared that much about high elves or blood elves or void elves. Night elves will always be my favorite race. Still, I like them as races aesthetically speaking, so I will celebrate any new (or copy pasted) customizations for them.

Did you change your characterā€™s gender?

Thereā€™s also a Void Elf NPC in Dragonflight using the Dark Ranger customization
So looks like the argument of ā€œthose options arenā€™t canonā€ is finally out the window
Not that it was entirely valid to begin with, given the explanations plenty of us have provided.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very interesting. Do you have a link?

1 Like

Just let not hope they get lazy and donā€™t put some work into real Void Elf customization at one point.

Yes!

2 Likes

Honestly, I wouldnā€™t go far as to making that comment just yet, Lore. We donā€™t know the full story yet.

It never made sense to gatekeep on peoples request in the first place. But oh well, at least we got some thingsā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™d prefer for blood elves to get hairstyles made for them rather than getting void elf stuff.

2 Likes

This is the image of an NPC using a Void Elf hairstyle and Darkfallen skin/eyes in Dragonflight.

11 Likes

He also seems to use the Blood Elf soundset:

5 Likes

Interesting finds in here. Perhaps what we are looking at is a blood elf with a void elf hairstyle? Pipe dream about another piece of evidence that hair swaps may come. My darkfallen blood elf really wants that long, broody cut.

I still lament the fact we never got the body chains that were datamined for blood elves, though. So much better than the painted on bracelets.

5 Likes

While not the same as the aforementioned body chains, there is a new cosmetic set in Dragonflight:

16 Likes

These colors are perfect for alliance elves, both void and high elves.

3 Likes