Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

I see you’re back to this rather disgusting tactic.

Entirely relevant.
Void elves are a derivative of blood elves, whereas tauren are not a derivative of worgen.

I will say now that I do hope they receive unique things of theyr own. That thou feelest such a need to so ill of thine opponent presumest speaketh more to thine own shaky position than aught I have said or implied.

I will say again that I do hope they receive unique things of theyr own.
Haha.

I need not, for I have already, twice now, stated as much. I cannot control others, nor make them believe as I do; I am but a man, and so can but state mine intents and beliefs.
Misunderstood though they oft are.

Insults.
How gauche.

5 Likes

LOL :joy: and you call me “toxic” and here you keep going , guess calling you karen was a big deal for you goodness your pettiness is so unnecessary like you made all these posts belitting me about me being immature but then here you are still going in
hmmm :thinking:

As long as your having fun I think doing anything is fine as long as you aren’t significantly hurting someone in real life. But if you aren’t having fun and it is frustrating rather than an enjoyable experience I can see why he would ask that question.

1 Like

I’m into it. If you’re gonna waste your time on forums might as well do something productive at the same time. I mean the accent, not the insults. They’re not particularly productive.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but that’s completely rude on their part. We’re having a conversation that is in no way one where a feigned obsolete grammar is appropriate and it is deliberately obscuring the meaning of what they are writing in such a way that it takes more time and effort to decipher what they intend to convey than is necessary. And generally people aren’t even using proper archaic grammar either.

And if he didn’t have a record of implying people have mental problems when they disagree with him that might mean something.

Lies, too.

Theyr part being mine.

I presume thou hast access to the internet by virtue of hither responding.
Thou then, too, hast access to a dictionary.
'Tis not on my head that thou refusest the effort to comprehend.

5 Likes

I mean considering she is clearly having a mental breakdown over 5 hair colors she doesn’t need to use if she doesn’t like them, I can understand why he made that statement

4 Likes

Nope, but if you’re going to be self-indulgent and rude and speak in a way that masks the meaning of what you are trying to express don’t expect people to put up with it.

I’ll deal with issues with ESL type stuff, but this is deliberate rudeness for no good reason.

Only as rude as art thou in kind, and initially.

I’ve a history of posts like unto these.
'Tis not rudeness but my way, a thing I do for fun as I have in other threads as much said.

7 Likes

Ugh, how did we go from having fun talking about different jewelry options for different races back to flinging insults to one another. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Just because you enjoy it does not make it polite.

The language interferes with actual discussion once things get beyond small messages that remain clear in the older language. But once things get complex it bogs down and meanings become unclear and it becomes a game of guessing how you translate modern concepts into archaic language and hoping ones translation matches up with the one you have come up with.

I just want to discuss things with people who aren’t deliberately making it harder to understand what they are saying.

Because they cant be mature obviously , everything they said about me is more true about themselves it seems . They are still hurt over being called a karen i guess . People call me karen all the time but imnot getting all bent out of shape . Its just ridiculous at this point . Its like i called you a karen hrs ago let it go already its not even that big of an ordeal lol
i cant roll my eyes anymore then i already can kek

then just discuss it with them ? let them type how they want to ?

I’m sorry that the store didn’t let you use your expired coupons, but I’m sure you can take some out of the papers they have out today.

Letting people do what they want isn’t a thing he does. His whole thing is the opposite really. :rofl:

Person who has issues with understanding consent says what?

This is why i called her a karen from the start … she doesnt have to use those options and can still ask for diff belf options but they already admitted their goal is to harrass other users in threads so there is that .

like and they want to say im the toxic one hmmmm okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thinking: :sob: :joy:

2 Likes