Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

And you’ve been part of the group whining for 15 years to take away the uniqueness from the horde because it was too interesting for your tastes Karen.

3 Likes

But thats not how it ever goes . Its constantly being toxic to eachother , and throwing around stuff in eachother faces rather then having actual discussions sadly . Its my opinion that you guys are acting like karens , had no idea you all would be so triggered over it lol

2 Likes

I haven’t tried to deny anyone anything, I have been supportive of options that aren’t taken from Blood Elves because I didn’t want and I don’t want an exact copy of them on Alliance, just because I supported the void options over the natural options doesn’t mean I’ve tried to deny anything and anyone that has been in these threads knows I support void options for Void Elves because they are Void Elves.

1 Like

but void elfs are already belfs

1 Like

i have ? idk i was that OLD :joy: :sob:

1 Like

I’m still entitled to my opinions just like anyone else, that’s part of the problem with most of you people is you don’t want to accept someone having a different opinion from you.

1 Like

Yeah, the pro helf Karens have been pretty bad with that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the congrats. Yeah. We’ll be asking for more hair colors.

8 Likes

pot meet kettle

hmmmm :thinking:

1 Like
2 Likes

For more? Assuming the 5 hair colors are blonde, brown, black, silver/white and auburn… what colors would still be needed?

this exactly this and more jewelry and when we going to get void elf heritage weapons thoooooo :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Should have been added with heritage armor from the start.

1 Like

all of them personally I’d like the entire color spectrum if possible.

1 Like

“Don’t ask to protect your uniqueness, ask for more stuff we can demand Blizzard give us too!”

2 Likes

yea darn those people who like basic options

1 Like

The only reason I’ve taken issue with most of you the last couple of days is how you have been acting and you specifically I have seen say more than enough so quit the pretend innocent act because I’m not dumb and I can see what you have said to other people.

you guys act the same way tho, if not far worse the things ive seen in past threads :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Well then you want a color wheel…

I mean that just helps everyone… or hinders…guess that depends on ones point of view.

2 Likes

I have no problem with them, friends with a few.

It’s the horrible people who treat this too seriously and harrass people over it that are a problem.

3 Likes