Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

In the past I also suggested opening a steamworks-like workshop to the game where people could contribute stuff which would be reviewed based on quality and idea.

Would have helped the game a LOT.

Yes - but not within the next few years. The Alliance needs more fantasy races at this point. A big reason why the faction does not appeals to players is because everyone is a human in a different size.

One word

Drog
bar

Would go perfectly with HMT

1 Like

that isnt for you to decide tho it is up to blizzard

1 Like

i just want my vrykul hunter :sob:

1 Like

This is a good idea yes do it

1 Like

Man does it feel weird when the statement is being sent towards back to the opposing side for the news from yesterday after all these 5+ years.

What a time to live and breathe in such a cruel world atm outside of gaming.

1 Like

Only if their racial is the fist bump. Maybe you target an ally and it gives them a buff. :thinking:

1 Like

why is it weird ? it is up to blizzard to decide if they will add more customizations and when they will add them

They simply could give better body proportions to the Kul Tiran. It can be easily done as well:

https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/lojxsp/having_given_a_large_amount_of_feedback_on_player/

Includes bulkier Trolls, thinner Kul Tirans and more. It only showed how lazy these developers are if even non-professionals can do this within some minutes.

Because before this news, they said there wouldnā€™t be any customizations for a while, and that they werenā€™t going to give high elves as allied race for the alliance. Many of the people who were against this had been using that statement against us saying ā€œItā€™s Blizzardā€™s decision to not add them. Stop asking for it.ā€

5+ years of same repetitive argument. It has aged so well to fire it right back at them.

2 Likes

/rollseye

Look maĀ“am, no matter how ā€œmatureā€ you pretend to be with your attitude, fact is, trying to dig over and over again your own inmature triggered reaction post wonĀ“t hide the fact you are just trying to bait me for the lols and for pettiness -I suppose-.

If you think calling me ā€œKarenā€ gives some sort of validation to your arguments / petitions / suggestions /whatever, good for you. Personally I couldnĀ“t care less over the opinion you have of me.

Go bother someone who actually gives a censored word, right now you arenĀ“t even amusing, the joke is too old to continue being entertaining.

You using one of the Shaman tier helms (i know cause I used it last expac with my DK Troll).

Pfff, doubt so, The problem with customizations wasnĀ“t player feedback or lack of thereof, it was the very working policy of Blizzard Entertainment and the bad behaviour fomented by the very executives in charge.

Right now thereĀ“s a better chance they are at least watching this place, but before? :joy: :joy:

Model cosmetics literally have no relevance in regards to this. The reason why the Alliance races feel like slightly different flavors of the same formula IS because this is the way they get written and implemented in game. To put it simple for the devs is waaay more important to make all and every Alliance race an ode to Lawful White Knight who can do no wrong (and if they do we will deny, retroactively justify or ignore) to the point of idiocy than for them to give each race their own characterizations and virtues and weaknesses.

The Alliance races feel like bland Humans because that how they are written. All and every one fo them.

The Horde suffers from the opposite, our races get clearly deffined unique characterizations but will get tossed onto the villain bat wagon when the narrative demands so.

Dear, I donĀ“t even have to bother with questioning this premise. This very threadĀ“s petition list is virtually finished (and IĀ“m talking about the player demands, who as you correctly put it are even less relevant than Blizzard choices) sans the tattoos, feathers and other minor stuff for the Helf RP experience.

The poster that asked me -contrary to you- did read my post, ergo he knows I reference FenĀ“s thread about the VOID petitions (who were never relevant in this threadā€¦ and OP even mentions it).

1 Like

At least they donā€™t have any time more to look for Sex opportunities.

Itā€™s a mix of all of this, including my statement. The Alliance is just such a dumb faction which never get what they want while the Orc-fans get exactly what they asked for: Straight backs and Maghar Orcs, Vulpera and Zandalari Trolls. The only highly requested race they got where a copy of the Dwarves which have at least suitable racials. Kul Tiran are great but should have been simply humans with a new pose and body feature.

They have absolutely to step up their game regarding the Alliance.

2 Likes

Have you seen my thread?

Somand provided a nice mockup for that.

All noted.

Might go fiddle with that tomorrowā€¦

Honestly Iā€™m on board. I want to know more bout them too.

Or just yeets folk into the air. Lol

2 Likes

I have not, but seeing an ethereal mummy elf mock up will just make me sad.

4 Likes

hmmm ok

why not just not use those options then if they do get added .

then idk what to tell you obv blizzard is fine with these hair colors and they are coming Tuesday and that is that regardless of how anyone feels

If you feel the desire to be sad then.

Otherwise carry on.

3 Likes

Thanks. Am sad now. Loved that pink hair as well. So many good ideas in that thread, well done.

3 Likes

Hopefully, we will never know for certain. It all depends in how Activision ā€œmanagesā€ this issue.

Will kindly remind people that DO bothers to at least read that most pending VOID customization issues are mentioned in your thread, not here.

Well manā€¦ sometimes the stuff you guys ask for is tricky (or more properly, it involves heavy work like the Arrakoa).

And pre lawsuit Blizz were allergic to ethical working environment. Or working in general.

Mechagnomes have some of the best racials in this game. I concede their customization IS lacking but frankly i think this happened because the devs (in their perpetual persecution of making the Alliance only bland lawful white knights or GTFO) didnĀ“t took into account that maybe people wanted to look like freaking Mimiron (ergo 100% robot) when they asked for Mechagnomes before.

Both factions have their own issues regarding the customizations (while straight backs are nice, racials for MagĀ“har are downright mediocre, and the customizations pretty limited. Vulpera are basically a low bait done to catter to the ā€œcute furryā€ market, cause they are customization wise as boring and thematically irrelevant as the poor Pandaren (maybe worse, Pandaren at least have different nice unique haircuts and didnĀ“t need a quest chain that ridiculed other races to look as a relevant asetā€¦ if ā€œpseudo jack of all tradesā€ is even relevant btw).

Cause as any other person I get the right to take my own choices and keep my own beliefs regarding this game I pay with my own money? (especially in the matters related to how I PERSONALLY AND INDIVIDUALLY enjoy the game).

I mean, your post is you basically complaining that IĀ“m such a nerd the lore supporting customizations makes cosmetic stuff unnapealing to ME and somehow implying why canĀ“t I change my PERSONAL and INDIVIDUAL point of view so it matches yours or GTFO.

ThatĀ“s how absurd your point of view is. You basically jumped to call me inmature childish names cause I ā€œdaredā€ to disagree with the status quo you support.

Ergo, why you were at the end the ultimate Karen dear. Cause not only you massively missed the point, you crossed the line up to demanding I took your stance or GTFO. And thatĀ“s not only rude and ridiculous, itĀ“s nonsense and actual harrasement.

Next time bother with reading or asking for clarifications if you donĀ“t understand the arguments, period.

You donĀ“t have to tell me anything, i obviously wasnĀ“t making an allegory to Velves NOT getting normal colored hair, dude.

For like the n-esim time: read before jumping to demonize, otherwise donĀ“t make /pikachu faces when people points to you the foolishness on your posts.

2 Likes

Nobody wants to play a Mechagnome, not even good racials will change this. I still find it ironic that the Alliance got the fair-skinned Void Elf skins just because how badly everyone reacted to the diaper gnomes and I cannot blame anyone for this.

Our family leveled their Mechagnomes together and they are indeed funā€¦ but this nothing what casual players actually want to play. The instant heal passive and damage output is great - but nobody will play them if they are gated behind the Alliance and no free faction change ticket.

My understanding of the Horde racials is that truly wanted to give the Alliance races and abilities which can compete with Orcs, Trolls, Goblins and Belves which dominated for too long which is why our AR are lackluster. But it didnā€™t help the situation either. Only free character transfers and faction changes will rescue the Alliance.

2 Likes

lol is all i gotta say

2 Likes