Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

You can’t even get rid of Cezol or other pro helfers properly, what makes you think you can get rid of me anyways? :woman_shrugging:

Hair Styles is what determines Tentacles, not Color.

The request is to add/remove them to all Hairstyles. Like Night Elf Vines.

Some want to add them to the current Hairstyles that lack them and some want to remove them from the ones that do. Plus I see no reason that you should not have the option to add them with the new Hair Colors.

The option to change effects on them is also an option many would like, but a Toggle is the lowest hanging fruit atm.

People have wanted to play Half Elves and back during the High Elf Allied Race threads it was a one of the higher requested options to represent that.

10 Likes

Ah, not a high elf thing then but a half-elf one. Fair 'nough.

3 Likes

We did have someone who was high advocate for that. I hope they are rejoiced about it.

3 Likes

These kids at Blizzard giving Alliance defacto half elves and I’m still over here wandering where my beige skin for orcs to represent Mok’nathal is.

2 Likes

I´m aware man. Hair colors HAVE TO be available for ALL haircut options, ergo you can´t correctly implement a regular non voidy hair color so people RPs a Helf and leave the tentacles intact on the haircuts that sport them. It literally invalidates the implementation of the normal hair colors in the first place.

Ergo, why I said that the toggle is probably a feature passively included with this customization… unless ofc devs monkey paw us and you guys end up with 5 “Belf faces” that are the only way to access the regular hair colors and that suspiciously are the only ones sporting Belf haircuts (you know, like Golden eyes were for Belves in BfA orNight Warrior eyes are currently for Nelves).

I can vouch for this, nobody EVER asked for shorter ears for Belf customization using lore or story as an argument in favor (heck, nobody asked it on the Belf side of the fence, period).

Most players I see on my server pretty much kept the long ears (it´s cute to see them moving around when one runs or walks). The shortest ones implemented are still long enough to break helm tmogs, so people that was hoping to use them to fix this got a dissapointing surprise in SL.

Edit: i kinda mistook eyes with ears, such goof from me.

3 Likes

Could always send a suggestion by ticket in game or forum post it. I would like to see Moknathal skin.

5 Likes

Personally still want those sorts of things as ARs that we don’t have to give our first born to acheive, but I feel you.

I’d love to play a mok’nathal… T_T

Though I know a lot of half elf fans who don’t seem to think the ear length options are enough. Eh.

Good enough for me on that front.

I have one belf with short ears… shes supposedly half elf half orc.

Can promise many of us have…

I tend to suggest Mok’nathal once a month.

1 Like

Are you saying you don’t already play one?

You might want to fix that m8

1 Like

I often hold off characters beyond holding a name till the race is available.

Got a name for my Sethrak for instance but I haven’t started rping the character as her yet.

I always have trouble…

I could do a mok’nathal… I actually kinda have a orc I’m unsure if I’m gonna keep… Could turn him that way… hmm… many thoughts.

He isn’t because if he did, he’d be controlling you.

Wha?

There are plenty of allied races that were never promised

Horde:
-Gilly Goblins
-Moknathals
-Vrykuls
-Sanlayns

Alliance:
-High Elves
-Arrakoa
-Sethraliss
-Jinyu

Never happened still.
Rest in pepperonis.

There are many who want Vrykul to be Alliance, and Sethrak to be Horde. Lots of differing views with those.

Heck many of the Arrakoa folk seem divided.

I’d also like to see Furbolg on there and the Alteraci humans. (A/H)

Then theres the oft wanted and long ignored Ogres and Revantusk Forest trolls.

Saurok are a good one too. Bagzak made a really nice thread on them.

Plenty of AR’s folk still want to see and fight for.

EDIT: Forgot Ethereals and Saberon! I’ve noticed they have some division among those communities too.

Pending to be added to the game?

Still wish this is what VEs would have become. Ethereal mummy Elves.

4 Likes

As customization options, yes. Or at least the most petitions pending.

Here it´s basically putting Alleria´s tattoos, feathers and good to go. Nothing else needed for you as far as customizations are concerned (class combos are different stuff from customizations).

kek what are u even trying to say ?
I’m not the one throwing a fit writing novels on void elf hair colors and why we shouldn’t be getting a customization that we have asked for for quite some time now .
Just let people enjoy things .
Your novels are just your opinion and obviously blizzard disagrees with that and the hair colors are coming tues whether its to your liking or not .
You are allowed to write your novels but I am also allowed to say you are being a ridiculous karen .

2 Likes

Feel free to steal my mog and rename the orc Zurogrusel.
If you do, make sure to use braided sideburns and the yellowy-green skin tone.
Oh, and make it a hunter.

You won’t regret it.

Edit: Also hunchback and grey hair

2 Likes

yes give me them now