Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

So happy :heart::heart::heart:
This was a really long fight … :kissing_heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Is that a threat?

You can’t threaten with things you can’t give. :woman_shrugging:
I’m just highly hoping the mods agree he’s being a spammer.

2 Likes

So how are you ladies feeling today :kissing_heart: :smirk:
Brae? You doing okay king? What about ms Starla and the rest of the girls?

7 Likes

Yeah! I knew it was only a matter of time.

11 Likes

forest trolls need to come with the reintroduction of throwing weapons to the game. Just have their ammo be infinite. Need darkspear spear throwers and raventusk axe throwers.

4 Likes

I think it’s clear that many of you continue to show your true selves by gloating and antagonizing.
Congrats to those who know how to be gracious in getting what you wanted.

7 Likes

I think they should. As well as adding the Amani swoll boi models.

2 Likes

I’m only giving back EXACTLY what you all gave us through the MONTHS of being on these forums. It’s not fun when the chickens come home to roost huh Starla? You reap what you sow and it’s my turn to Ki Ki.

14 Likes

oh…omg.
I think you might really believe you’re not toxic yourself. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Okay so I went off the last timeframe customization pass happened, your point, if you have one that is?

A well deserved loss on their end.

I believe it’s their 3rd, as I always said :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They genuinely believed their unearned feelings of exclusivity trumped no brainer customization options. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That didn’t age well for them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

10 Likes

I think it’s really yucky to be calling people out like that :frowning: I’m an anti and you and I had some good conversation just last night where I didn’t feel any toxicity between us. Can’t we keep that up?

7 Likes

Laughable for you of all people to say anything about anyone’s behavior, that goes for the rest of your clique, especially after all the grief you’ve caused for almost 2 years.

Give my regards to Lann :kissing_heart::heart:, you more than deserved this.

14 Likes

I agree but you haven’t slung constant insults and just been generally AWFUL since I’ve been posting <3 You have been rather sweet to me so this does not apply to you babe <3

1 Like

I said it in another thread earlier but more than likely what Void Elves are getting is copy/paste from Blood Elves again where what we are getting for Nightborne will actually be new because we don’t model share so Blizzard actually has to put time and effort into making it, so I’ll take actual new stuff over copy/paste any day.

1 Like

I think it’s his way of trying to be subtle about gloating.
For those who can’t be happy without being toxic…well they only prove what kind of people they are. :crying_cat_face:

I’m just going to put this here. I might be disappointed but I’m happy for those who are getting the hair colors they wanted. :hugs: :kissing_cat:

1 Like

They act like we aren’t a product of their actions?? I was NOTHING but sweet when i first joined only to be met with THAT! Likeee??

Send my regards as well! To Reno and all the others! :sparkling_heart: :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Oh give it a rest, you and I argued once and ever since then we have hardly talked, I argued by far more with others and we all managed to get over it and become friendly, you are just petty nothing more and it shows.

1 Like

While you’re not part of the group who mocked the Alliance-players, I do understand why they do this. And the lack of actual engagement (sans likes) shows that they are discouraged and in disbelief.

You reap what you sow - and some feel it more now than others. I do not predict a massive swap over to the Alliance but RPers will likely consider doing this.

Yes, this is exactly what I meant. You guys fostered this resentful atmosphere. The topic was always extremely petty and hostile towards the other faction and instead of working together most of you did all in their power to discredit and belittle everyone.

You may not like the turnabout situation now but it is deserved on several layers of discussion culture. The big take away here is that this would have never happened if you simply had treated the people kindly instead going all in on a video game polygon model which nobody owns but Blizzard. If they want to gloat, then let them. They earned these customization options.

And with that said, we can finally focus on the other races. Preferable Nightborne and Worgen.

15 Likes