Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Do you think this post was only about YOU?! I’ve been talking to these RUDE people LONG before you ever showed up, i’m just collecting all the wigs as i see them AND ALSO It wasn’t an argument tho? I asked for hair colors and you responded by insulting me and then you got a vacation from the forums LMAO!

6 Likes

No but I’m pointing out how petty you are being which is my choice since it’s a public forum.

I did and I did and it was for a day and I wasn’t sorry or sad about it and I’m even less sorry about it now given the type of person you are being.

This is how people should be, I mean I have never been hardcore about either side of Blood Elves or Void Elves and I would prefer them to not be exact copies of one another but it’s not something that will keep me up at night because I play both races and many more that don’t share exact customizations with one another so it works.

1 Like

Well i could care less about what you or ANYONE thinks about me. You and your lot are getting EXACTLY what you deserve and i’m all for it.

We tried taking the high road, we tried being nice and it didn’t work so here we are.

8 Likes

They absolutely LIVE off of “well I’ve been nothing but blah blah blah”, which is not only a lie but also ignores the long time history this topic had and the toxic history of antis even before I got involved.

7 Likes

Me and my lot, I’ve never had a lot, I am friends with people on all sides of this topic whether they want stuff shared between the two races, stuff taken from other races or just void based stuff so care to elaborate to who exactly my lot is?

You personally have never taken the high road because you are never civilized about anything and anyone can see that from your posts so you can try to fake that all you want but anyone that comes into these threads can see what you say.

1 Like

THANK YOU! If things had actually been cordial, i would have been graceful and bowed my head but that was NOT the case. We were accused and berated for almost TWO YEARS by HER and her friends. So yes, no PRO or ANTI will tell me to “show good faith” nah. That ship sunk a LOONG time ago.

8 Likes

YES!!! “I argue in good faith” Well i’m gloating in good faith LMAO! They LOVE to throw rocks and hide their hands.

4 Likes

Amen.

I’ve never met more infuriating and toxic, disinformation spreading and nuance ignoring people in my life, from the start their “crusade” has been a farce, I’m elated to never have to bother with them again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I think that the antis should have focused on pushing for blood elf custom options. Trying to get an existing playable race denied options was a battle doomed to fail. Blizzard is not going to deny existing options to a race because a few people are pushing against it. Outside of the antis in this thread I haven’t really seen many people who really even have a problem with this anyway and the fact that the antis already lost the battle to getting high elf options added should have been a sign to quit.

19 Likes

While it is a win for the High Elf-players on the Alliance-side, please do not forget that these people are still human beings. Egoistical they might be - but you need to stay atop of the gleefulness. Enjoy it for the next few days but do not overdo it. While this might be a win for the Alliance, your faction still needs all the help they can get in the customization department. I have mentioned it two times already - but Worgen are in a dire need and after the High Elves get their desired hair options, I will switch over and lend my help them.

The Alliance is an inferior player faction and I’ll help support them until the game is in a healthy state again.

8 Likes

PREACH! Just mean spirited people and for no reason!

There’s a saying “the same people you see on the way up are the same people you will see on the way down”.

5 Likes

Blood elf / high elf customization thread

I think this forum is allowed so we can all post our views.
The problem some people have here is they don’t like it when their views are opposed.
They get all huffy and start making false claims of being victims of hate, harrassment, etc., ad nauseum.
It’s our choice what views we want to post about. And you’re free to disagree my views…that’s what this forum is about, imo.

5 Likes

Umm no. I was a human too and they had no problem stomping all over me and my other friends constantly.

I do agree! We still need to pick up the banner and champion for Dark Rangers for Blood Elves! <3 Balesong has been wanting them since forever and i want the best for her and the other SANE people. I want her to feel the same joy that i did when we recieved our colors D: <3

8 Likes

People do, do this and I am a supporter of it just like most other things because I am not against customizations for all races, as I just said and a have said many times I would rather them not all be shared the same between races but that’s a personal thing.

I will never be one to judge someone for not wanting someone to have something just like I won’t judge someone for wanting it, does that mean either person is a horrible person, no because again it’s a personal thing.

It’s lazy to me that these new customizations will likely just be more copy + paste. Not only are a lot of Void Elf options already a copy + paste, but I’m scared we will see the same thing with Nightborne now too.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

It reminds me of politics, a lot but I deal with that enough on Facebook and Twitter so not going past just saying that. Haha.

This isn’t possible, they don’t share the same model so they can’t just be copy/paste.

It’s pretty close, so I’m worried about seeing copy and paste hair colors from Night Elves