Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Maybe “death knight” Anduin will bring back knowledge of how to wield light and shadow magic without blowing up as a new “balance” paladin class…

Yup, that’s me!

I was under under impression everyone knew :woman_shrugging:

The feeling is mutual! :hugs: :sunglasses:

I’m glad to have grown friendly with you and some of the other Pro-Blood Elf posters as well and have enjoyed our discussions and mutual support on these various subjects.

I look forward to further supporting Pro Blood Elf and Void Elf players in furthering your respective aesthetics :blue_heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Hey good for you elf nerds
My opinion on the whole deal ranged from supportive of it to neutral depending on the day.

In the meantime, I’m going to go be salty because I still don’t have my pre-existing assets.
And salty all this is happening right before I go off sub for a while

4 Likes

Oh also

Now that Wildhammer and high elves are on Alliance

Where be Blizzard

13 Likes

50000000%

Ridiculous that they’re still not here. Like my god.

Both of these have been waiting 15 or more years.

(Thought seriously make them both ARs Blizzard.)

2 Likes

MIGHTY NEED.

Body clear

3 Likes

Stonemaul have been part of the Horde for longer than I’ve been alive btw.

And Revantusk aren’t too far behind.

4 Likes

I had a troll rogue way back in the day I played as a Revantusk.

She’s lost to the mists of time, but I miss her.

And seriously, they’re such an obvious counterpart to each other that I’m still confused as to why they weren’t two sets of allied races.

4 Likes

You’re younger than I thought you were… also this is one of those things where you realize thats probably not uncommon anymore… and your mind just stops for a second…

Regardless they both really should be added…

Can I be honest? I think blizzard forgot about them…

2 Likes

Can you imagine how cool it would’ve been if Horde lost the Arathi warfront mid war and it moved north into the Hinterlands?

They redo the whole zone, graphically and with all the rares and stuff. We get two new places as cities, but revamped to be proper cities, those of course being Jintha’alor and Aerie Peak.

We get Wildhammer and Revantusk core races. They get unique models, Wildhammer being taller and slimmer than other dwarves, and Revantusk getting a toggle for the bulky and skinny model, with them being the height of ogres. They get a ton of new customization. They don’t require some rep grind to unlock, but they have a rep and tabard to grind it for their heritage questlines at 120 and for an achievement for completionists.

And we get a ton of new armor sets themed around them to go with them because of the warfront.

Stonemaul joined the Horde in WC3:TFT, which released in July 2003.

I was born in April 04.

4 Likes

:eyes:

:eyes:

I wish you were the story dev…

Still younger than I thought, but also now in actual math based context. Thats not as bad as my weird brain was jumping to. rofl.

For curiosity, how old did you think I am?

1 Like

Kinda assumed mid twenties to early thirties.

Honestly I think thats where I toss most folk these days… (Probably because I’m 33…)

Well, according to the supposed ‘geniuses’ over at Harvard, I’m a millennial, which would line me up with someone that age in that regard.

1 Like

:grimacing:

17 Likes

Seriously, cut it out, you’re not gaining friends like this and I really hope when the mods wake up, you’ll get a little vacation.

5 Likes

Chill.

Anyone who cares, knows, and as happy as some people are to celebrate, there’s no benefit in dragging salt through wounds for people who felt otherwise.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind void elves not getting access to ALL of the belf hair styles/colors etc as long as they’re given additional appropriate ones as well. There are so many cool hairstyles/colors/jewelry pieces/eye colors void elves and blood elves could both have access too and some are just specific to one side to help make them distinct.

But overall I love this and really doo hope both Blood elves and Void elves get a lot more customizations in the coming patches. Give blood elves options to look like dark rangers, sunwell paladins and fel elves, and expand on the void elves void theme and give them access to more “high elven” styles. Done and dusted.

1 Like

As far as we know, Velf are gaining 5 hair colors, I imagine nothing’s being copied from Blood Elves, as in, copying/pasting hair textures from Blood Elves to Void Elves. These are Void Elf hair textures being modified, with different hair colors. Wondering what they’ll look like :smiley:

Anyway guys, my job here is done. I’ll probably come sporadically to celebrate and post comment here and there. I want to thank everyone here, pros and antis, for contributing to these threads and bumping it for over 5 years. It’s been a long way, but we finally got what we asked for.

Thank you!!! :hugs:

I’m going on a much needed vacation this week, so I won’t be coming to the forums. :sunglasses: However if something gets datamined, DO PING ME in Discord!! :joy:

17 Likes

I am glad I was able to offer you solidarity :hugs: as that’s what I originally set out to do

And now I wish to offer the same solidarity to the rest of the community :blue_heart:

Sorry for the late reply, it’s been a long and busy day for me both on and off the forums :sweat_smile:

3 Likes