Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

I believe that was Zahn’s doing

2 Likes

I think the main reason why he does that is so no one can bug him with questions on what is and isn’t canon. Mind you, this is merely my theory, but considering Taro’s public persona, I feel I’m not that far off.

If only Blizz could come up with a religion for people to cope with their new condition and establish a degree of discipline for them to keep some things under control… and the writers won’t gut it in the future…

Cries in Cult of the Forgotten Shadow

Why the first thing to come to mind is how close that sounds to Knaak for whatever reason…

1 Like

It would be odd for the Void Elves to gain those religious tenants wouldn’t it?

Its more a Forsaken thing after all. Though I suppose they did come from Blood Elves so… not that implausible.

Also it is the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Honestly, at this point, I wouldn’t mind a variation of it going to Void Elves… after all it’s already ruined… with a living human being in charge and all that…

3 Likes

Can I just say: that was a weird thing they did making her just like…hidden away like that rather than having her come back dead or something.

2 Likes

It’s been 5 years and I’m still salty about it.

Humans ruin everything in this game.

4 Likes

Idk if this is on topic but I love the way my void elf dk looks, just wanted to share

8 Likes

Where did you get the armor mostly?

I think you look great!

2 Likes

That’s like green plate from Pandaria mostly.

I used that set when I leveled up my Void Elf Warrior too. Does make for a great Void/DK transmog for sure :+1:

1 Like

This is my Velf Riftblade.

Kinda like this armor but I think I can do better.

Trying to look like the ones in the Rift.

(Fenelon)

3 Likes

Very nice, she fits in well :hugs:. This is my Voidiest Elf.

With this character being Alliance, I definitely took the chance to use that chest/leg combo along with the heritage bits ofc and I also fit in the mask as a Rogue.

1 Like

Here’s a shot of my Void Elf Rogue:

Imgur

9 Likes

Then they would need to show signs of curruption and a side story would have to be made on why they are throwing away their integrity that they kept from rejecting blood elves teaching of mana vampirism for an even more dangerous magic.

So that will always be a big nope for me.

Yes and no, they are unique enough as they are which mitigates some damage, but they are indeed from blood elves.

Weird, an opinion of in-game character that seen multiple timelines would hold very heavy weight then so.eone claiming Void Elves needs to look exactly like blood elves aka asking for blood elves directly in the alliance…

1 Like

Weird, last I checked she wasn’t very good at seeing the future.
Not only does Xal’atath contradict her knowing it, but Elisande’s claims of the future were wrong multiple times.

6 Likes

Reminder that expanded customizations are about broadening the color/choice palettes a race has access to.

Not giving them the same/similar stuff they already have existing on them.

Humans or Blood Elves didn’t get any more blonde hair color shades as an option, Night Elves and Undead didn’t only gain green/blue/purple hair color. Etc etc.

I have yet to see anyone bring up any race staying within a narrow aesthetic they’ve had since their beginning with the Shadowlands customizations.

11 Likes

Weird last I checked her entire theme was time magic and foreseeing possible futures.

Stop trolling.

While many were expanded none of them really broke their themes.

Night Elves for instance stayed within thier nature themes.

3 Likes

Since we were posting elves, I will note I’m quite pleased with Persistent’s current mog/look.

4 Likes

Always nice to see a member of the Argent Dawn.

I haven’t changed up Kyuu’s mog in awhile but that’s just cause I love it.

(Fenelon)

2 Likes

I’m not trolling, so stop assuming.
The proof is there, she was wrong on what she was seeing.

7 Likes