Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

bye hope u enjoy playing lalafell

1 Like

Its not for me to judge or write high elven culture- if it was yall horde would -hate- me.

But there is a culture and aesthetic to high elves that is different from blood elves.

Blues and silvers as opposed to red and golds
Focus on runic magic as opposed to the Sunwell
Focus on natural arcane magic as opposed to light, fel or blood.
A love for hippogryphs (and unicorns apparently)
Etc.

4 Likes

Man.

This is a huge pile of -citation needed- and "this lines up with what I assumed already so it must be true. "

7 Likes

I do what i can.

I’ll say it here.

At least lalafell are cute, unlike gnomes.

There, I said it. Now I’m done.

2 Likes

I still feel bad for choosing that game to spend time in over ESO but I only have so much time to spend on games, I really only like the humans in that game though if you can believe it :no_mouth: that and the bunny guys yet to come out.

1 Like

If I get the time to do more than low level PvP and goof off, I’d push off to SWTOR.

But honestly, I’d miss WoW.

That being said, it’s been a while since I checked in with my Imperial Agent and his voice… hmmmm.

I like the pvp in SWTOR a lot for what ever reason. Both ranked and just unranked is fun I like the maps and their community there. It’s probably my preferred mmo but I need a break from it as much as wow they both haven’t “wowed” me in terms of content releases I feel being either underwhelming or just small after long waits to get it out.

1 Like

I need to get back to SWTOR.

Loving that game of late. (only just started though.)

1 Like

I’m still sore that they cut me off from the ship sections without a sub.

But, for SW right now, I keep meaning to get this installed and working

1 Like

Pepperidge farm remembers.

9 Likes

Asking for hair colors isn’t “everything” though. I mean making it out to be some grand undertaking for them when they literally copy pasted skin tones with same underwear then fixed it already shows it’s not something tough for them to do.

And this is if they don’t go with the suggestions we’re saying here where we’re asking for colors from other races.

13 Likes

ouch, right in my shrivelled black heart

3 Likes

Reminder;
People are gatekeeping hair colours.

Hair colour.

In a fantasy RPG where hair dye apparently does not exist.

8 Likes

And then pout-crashed out of Dalaran when she got outvoted by the Council…

2 Likes

Pretty sure it’s not gonna fly, especially when skin colors are a much bigger differentiator and that didn’t fly at all.

4 Likes

I think you hit the nail on the head. Quel’thalas is close to the sunwell. It should be interesting to see what Blood elves evolve into after so much exposure to the altered sunwell.

1 Like

The effects of the sunwell based on distance is a detail that doesn’t matter, the sunwell gives it’s energies through time and space, one can be several cosmos’s away and still receive the same amount of energy from the sunwell as someone 5 inches from it.

Do you not know how the Sunwell works? It’s never changed them before why would it now?

All the Sunwell will do for them is return blue eyes and, for some, gold.

Otherwise it just fills the need for their mana addiction.

As Grand there mentions it also doesn’t matter if one is close or not. High or blood it’s affecting you.

2 Likes

We’ll have to wait and see about that.

1 Like