Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Blood Elves are High Elves.

That is their visual theme, by trying to encroach on it further that is exactly what you’re proposing.

1 Like

i actually did that the other day for some random quest for a normal dungeon, it was quite fun

did u know arms can use sword and shield now becuase of 9.0 and use shield block its very strange

I find it pretty easy after you do the leveling and the opening up of stuff because I can come and go on whatever character I want besides my main and just get renown handed to me from pretty much everything to catch up to whatever the current is, gear drops from rares in Korthia and stygia fills in the gaps with dailies and stuff, lol.

1 Like

According to the books it does, seems to go into how they cant forgive horde for wc2 or theramore, or the trolls… Or- etc etc

1 Like

But is it a distinct culture or are they assimilating into the cultures they now live in?

Since a grudge isn’t actually a culture on its own at least

1 Like

Blood elves were high elves. They arent anymore, they said so. They changed a lot. Dont water down their growth like that.

6 Likes

he is lvl 10 he does not know what growth is yet

It’s my personal goal to have lore master on one character, not having fun with this expansion personally or the story and kinda liking other games better, but if I play wow for an extended amount of time in the future I kind of want a Blood Elf hunter and to freeze his experience at like 49 to stay in chromie time for lore master.

1 Like

Tell me you don’t know what the name blood elf means without actually saying it.

1 Like

They honor their fallen. They are High Elves.

1 Like

Pretty distinct, or at least distinct enough to work with.

3 Likes

They were!

2 Likes

Somehow, that doesn’t surprise me.

Grumbles in disc priest second main

I am well aware of blizz’s questionable decisions when it comes to gameplay this xpac.

For all that’s unholy, learn about what alts are.

3 Likes

I’m kind of the same way but I do find Korthia much easier for gearing than say last patch when I was doing PVP and I had to deal with well the super imbalance of classes and the stress of not winning because I always get stygia and research tokens no matter what.

1 Like

To be fair there’s a whole lot that should probably be ahead of that information in the line of things they need to learn

4 Likes

i have alts i have 7 warriors

i think giving classes many of their off spec abilities is quite incredible and encourages full mastery of their chosen class

just heal me more it will help ur healing parse

2 Likes

If their entire “culture” it’s being salty at the people that was willing to risk their life at a pivotal time for their people…

Boy… what a culture.

Oh yeah, Korthia makes things easier for sure.

Thing is, the grind has been feeling far more tedious than other times.

4 Likes

korthia is fun in war mode

1 Like

This I agree with you fully, if I couldn’t skip all the intro and unlock stuff on all my alts no one except Naughty would be there currently. Haha. :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Korthia was the first time that I gave up reading quests to follow the story. The first time in 11 years playing.

Anyhow, I should sleep but, before that… I… uh… guess I’ll briefly launch the benchmark I downloaded of uh… certain game…

Yeah… SL has been a rough time…

2 Likes