Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

but they are a thing btw the thing you said about void elves outnumbering the high elves is wrong according to Ythisens, a former Warcraft CM on that thread, we can say the devs said this, devs said that all day

also if any of u think i’m taking this discourse seriously i really don’t think you should

i am here for a laugh

And?

Yes they could add more void options, they could add more helf options.

But that’s not why all the horde people are irrate over this, what they’re saying is the problem, being loss of identity, which can be fixed in the design process, because art is amazing that way.

4 Likes

Warcraft CM or Ion head dev I’ll go with Ion here.

1 Like

I’m not seeing a dev statement there

2 Likes

It’s ok, as someone that has experienced so little of the game as you, as shown by your low achievement score in comparison to me, a lvl 10, I don’t expect you to know about the fact that Blood Elves are the playable High Elves.

(Yeah, you can guess who I am :smiling_imp:)

3 Likes

Worse former CM vs the current Lead Game Director it’s like I’m gonna take the current over a former any day.

1 Like

Void Elves are not High Elves though.

You have plenty of RP options to pretend that you’re playing one on Alliance side, but Void Elves desperately need for their identity to be enforced, not watered down.

Because I wanted to try out the new starting area.

And because the point flew right over your head at the speed of light.

4 Likes

you need 2 level up to save azeroth mrs adventurer

we are waiting for you to do this

And Blood Elves need to retain what visual uniqueness they have left.

Blizzard has two fan bases to think of here, HE fans have been considered and given a compromise.

Visual distinction advocates have their own request that moving forward should take precedence.

3 Likes

I have 6 level 60s.

What you will try next time when trying to dodge the fact that you got no argument?

2 Likes

No but if they’re going to give wildhammer tattoos to ironforge dwarves, i see no problem with providing more designs for people to have tools for helves.

And come on now you know as well as i do they already finished the void elf story arc.

2 Likes

I’m gonna go with:

4 Likes

what r u talking about i can’t dodge, i can only parry

and sometimes critical block

A degree of player agency doesn’t mean they should further disregard others requests for visual distinction when arguably what you have now is already a detriment to BE visual distinction and VE visual uniqueness, moving forward that would mean Blizzard has to think of others now.

1 Like

Oh my gosh me too, I still need at least two more though so I can pick the Necrolords covenant on a character on both sides and have at least two characters in each covenant finally. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Again.

You underestimate

The wide scope

And breadth

And sheer
Limitless
Possibilities
Of Art

I am confident they could make distinctions and designs that both

Enhance and distinguish Sin’dorei culture
While also
Enhancing and distinguishing Quel’dorei culture.

Through the power of aesthetics.

6 Likes

How? I can barely manage keeping up with one character

Must be an apprentice from the one that disappeared after not providing proof that I quote fake lore.

Didn’t know she had a ninja school.

I wonder if they listen to the Naruto soundtrack to get themselves hyped during training.

So far you seem like the kind of warrior that queues as tank and charges in as Arms because he “can handle it”.

Doing that is exactly watering down Void Elves.

They are not High Elves. They have been changed, that’s the whole point of Void Elves.

I hope they didn’t. But if they did, they have even less reasons to make them look as something they’re not.

Honestly, to have alts this xpac has been daunting to say the least.

The idea of taking everyone into Korthia makes me die a little inside.

2 Likes

Does that exist anymore?

2 Likes