Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

The Silver Covenant is a militant faction of high elves led by Vereesa Windrunner. They rejected the admission of blood elves into the Kirin Tor, and have taken it upon themselves to serve as a military deterrent for any potential Horde uprising. - from the wiki

2 Likes

The real question is if the content of the wiki matches up with what is cited.

4 Likes

I’ll still keep on reminding you that Dalaran it’s a neutral city though.

Which is funny on itself since the Kirin Tor was the one that asked for the presence of the Horde to be of help with the war against the Blue Dragonflight.

So… Veeresa just got pouty.

2 Likes

that’s okay we don’t have to listen to each other

you’re forsaken anyway? so ur kinda evil and bad

She’s just blaming the horde/blood elves because her relatives are trash

3 Likes

But at least I’m not a 6ft tall purple gorilla that oversleeps.

/hairflip

Ding ding ding

We have a winner.

3 Likes

i didn’t sleep actually i’m not a druid

u can’t flip ur hair btw it looks wet

not canon

Oh, I see the problem, you’re looking for this

4 Likes

what’s this? i don’t drink

I mean it takes 2 seconds to read it for yourself. Or read the three sisters comic. Or the mop book or the wrath book or the wod book.

Haha, I just want to take a moment to remind you how much I love you sometimes Midare. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m just saying one of the wikis on SC was making very concrete statements about a certain abandoned war machine that many people have pinned their hopes on despite a complete lack of any context or explanation of it

Vereesa feared the horde would try to annex dalaran if unopposed.

What you talking about, I am evil.

Like, last friday, the delivery guy who brought my pizza gave me a 50 pesos bill as change when he should have given me 40, and I didn’t notice until he was gone.

Clearly a completely one-sided thing as, again, the Kirin Tor itself required their presence in their city.

2 Likes

That’s the problem with people, they always accuse others of what they want to do.

3 Likes

yes i do like it when the horde does evil things it’s quite based

2 Likes

It literally says.
The silver covenant
Exists as a Deterrent
To a horde power grab.

But thats all aside the point they’re 100% alliance. As confirmed about 50 times within their lore.

Like y’all have some cooked takes.

4 Likes

A neutral city and organization wouldn’t want a power grab from either side. That still wouldn’t be proof their Alliance because they aren’t their neutral.

1 Like

What power grab?

The Kirin Tor invited them in

Reminds me of this line from a song I’ve been listening to nonstop for a week or so…

“These problems better be somebody’s fault”

2 Likes

u r level 10 u can’t have such opinions yet