Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

she’s the leader of the silver covenant, so…

2 Likes

Okay let’s just be honest here for a sec, Rhonin deserved every bit of that for all the times he spammed Dalaran with the Ulduar speech.

3 Likes

so the ‘alliance he’ are fake? wow i didn’t know

2 Likes

Which is under the command of the Council of Six.

If she’s acting on her own, that’s only proof that Blizz doesn’t care anymore, because Dalaran would be (yet again) breaking neutrality.

3 Likes

You’re attributing a faction to a group of neutral High Elves residing in Dalaran a neutral city.

They are per the devs few and far between, rarely seen

2 Likes

but they won’t let me in the horde area for some reaosn?? not very neutral for some reason sunreavers wont let me in can you explain that to them thanks

can you let me in the horde side of dalaran please becuase it’s neutral?

thanks dad

3 Likes

I’ll take “What are game mechanics” for 100.

3 Likes

you think blizz cares about the story? that is very cute

2 Likes

but why does it say sunreaver sanctuary? why won’t they let me in there?

2 Likes

Apparently you think they care enough to give substance to a faction that was pulled out of thin air for Wrath when they needed them for the quest chain for a sword.

If I saw a 6 ft shaved purple gorilla, I too wouldn’t let it walk into my home.

2 Likes

yeah i think the silver covenant is one of the cooler alliance factions, so

5 Likes

From the three sisters comic, after the unseen path stuff, as after legion everyone went home from those places.

“Vereesa was the first to reveal her truths: she does believe the blood elves will reflect on their actions and rejoin the Alliance and she does fear losing her sisters, but her lie was she has moved past Rhonin’s death and that she sees him every day in her sons. She concluded her confession with her telling Alleria she envies her time with Turalyon.”

2 Likes

Haha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with the fact she herself leads a neutral organization. She can prefer Alliance and wishful think what Blood Elves the majority population of her people the High Elves should do all she wants, but she herself is not Alliance.

1 Like

thanks that’s the aesthetic i’m kind of going for

1 Like

To each their own.

A lot of people also like plain vanilla icecream.

3 Likes

i don’t think you like vanilla icecream

2 Likes

Excuse me, I’ll have you know right now that vanilla icecream is the best.

2 Likes

No I prefer more exciting things. Like Dulce de leche flavor with chunks of brownies in it.

Or sweet peanut butter icecream.

At least add some chocolate sauce.

2 Likes

oh that’s pretty cool

i guess you’re pretty cool when you’re settled down