Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

You’re are trying to come up with excuses for the abandonment of children for a fictional character?

Honestly… kids like those are the embodiment of the saying “A face only a mother could love”… and is still pushing it.

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

There’s a couple… We just met Alleria again… But they’re not out there in the same way

So there is only a couple Alliance High Elves, that rules out the SC being Alliance it is neutral just like people have stated, and that also numbers them fewer than Void Elves.

2 Likes

i don’t think she abandoned them so

but u also seem to hate children

1 Like

On the cusp of joining her sister in the Horde, however, Vereesa began to have her doubts. On one hand, she looked forward to ruling alongside her sister and having access to Silvermoon again, though her time with the cook Mu-Lam Shao and then a meeting with Anduin Wrynn made her think of her boys back home in Dalaran Knowing they would have no place in the Undercity, Vereesa left for Dalaran to be with them, promising never to consider leaving them again.

2 Likes

this is not a very good qoute because he also goes on to say that if u want to play a high elf, blood elf is your only option at that time

4 Likes

Yet you have no quotes from the devs saying High Elves are an integral part of the Alliance, because they aren’t.

They are an integral part of the Horde.

It still stands, because where can u still find the majestic natural hair toned Elf option?

1 Like

Veeresa is not real.

I promise you that no one will get hurt if I talk smack about her.

So how about you

Is this a copy/paste of the wiki article? It reads like that.

And yeah, that shows how “loyal” she is. We’ll see if she can even keep her promise.

I mean, blood elves are playable high elves.

3 Likes

that is true but i don’t see any qoutes saying that the high elves are integral part of the horde though

2 Likes

hey i told u to settle down ok?

2 Likes

Yeah it is copied from the article. Cause ya know figured id just read her wiki page that everyone saying she, and the silver covenant- are nuetral seem to ignore.

5 Likes

Blood Elves are High Elves.

• For nearly 7,000 years, high elven society centered on the sacred Sunwell, a magical fount that was created using a vial of pure arcane energy from the first Well of Eternity. Nourished and strengthened by the Sunwell’s potent energies, the high elves’ enchanted kingdom of Quel’Thalas prospered within the verdant forests north of Lordaeron.

Blood Elf History

During the Third War, however, the high elves were nearly scoured from Azeroth. Led by the death knight Arthas, a Scourge army stormed into Quel’Thalas, slaughtering almost ninety percent of the kingdom’s population. Arthas then used the mystical Sunwell to resurrect the fallen necromancer Kel’Thuzad, irrevocably tainting the fount in the process.

Fearing that the befouled well would obliterate his dwindling race, Prince Kael’thas Sunstrider gathered a group of Quel’Thalas’s defenders and destroyed the fount to avert catastrophe. Although the high elves were spared from continued exposure to the Sunwell’s dark energies, in the fount’s absence they suffered terribly from withdrawal. As a result, Kael’thas desperately searched for a means to help his people—whom he had renamed the blood elves

^Straight off the warcraft website found under the Category Horde

4 Likes

i think you are missing something

3 Likes

As I said before, you should apply your own advices, if you don’t want responses, don’t post on a public forums :woman_shrugging:

Veeresa has displayed her loyalty is far from stable, and the SC is under the jurisdiction of a neutral city, whether Veeresa likes it or not.

Jaina is no longer in charge and Khagdar wants nothing to do with the whole “Horde Vs Alliance” thing, meaning, Dalaran it’s neutral.

4 Likes

You’re using wiki for your lore citations?

You mean the wiki that has citations? Clear citations, stating where they come from? And when it happens? Yeah.

3 Likes

Whats she doing with the Broken Path again?

3 Likes

The same she’s been doing her entire existence? Kind of being there for the sake of just being there?

2 Likes

Yeah and the sunreavers were let back in against vereesa’s wishes.

Because
The horde
Dropped a nuke
On her husband.

2 Likes

Veeresa has no say on who comes and goes into Dalaran because she’s nothing but the wife of a former leader.

Dalaran is not a kingdom, she’s not by default a queen there. She’s literally part of the army that takes orders from the Council of Six.

3 Likes

That doesn’t change the fact the SC remains neutral, resides in a neutral city, and isn’t a member of the Alliance

We know for a fact that ‘Alliance’ HEs number less than VEs per the devs, that rules out the SC being Alliance

1 Like