Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Confirmed player agency is confirmed player agency nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Right so, not anything about having specific looks. Glad weā€™re on the same page there at least.

6 Likes

I asked which (if any) devs quotes referred to the Sand Troll skintone specifically as Muir seemed to be referencing one.

He brought it up so I could see.

And to his credit they are mentioned. (more or less) though less specifically than Iā€™d like.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a misrepresentation of those of us more interested in the void than not.

My thread shows a great deal of these, if youā€™d all toss your bias aside for a moment, and many can be helpful for high elves as well.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s also an article online somewhere with Sand Troll specifically mentioned but tbh Iā€™m too lazy to search for it right now. Iā€™m pretty sure I linked it in a past post but even thatā€™s a task to search through (about to have a burger, do stuff with guildies, and got work in a few hours).

5 Likes

Donā€™t trouble yourself.

Iā€™ve gone from seeing no reference to at least one.

I appreciate it.

2 Likes

I mean, itā€™s pretty much a misrepresentation of me after his silly gotcha fizzled too.

5 Likes

At this point their tribalism and belief Iā€™m a troll has clearly only blinded them.

They probably think Iā€™m against them and an anti.

Despite my regular reiterating that I donā€™t care if they do or do not get the hair colorsā€¦

I just like the void stuff.

7 Likes

Fen, I donā€™t consider you an anti at all. I still respect you just as much as before.

1 Like

WTF is wrong with some people? What, at all, is flag-worthy about that comment?

7 Likes

So to elaborate you donā€™t respect others based on them not supporting HE options.

I think we can all respect the other side period.

2 Likes

I never said I didnā€™t :roll_eyes:
I was just replying to the comment fen made.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s funny is he thinks this is a compliment or something, Iā€™d be highly offended if that was said by that person about me more so Fen is who drew attention to him using alts non-stop, liking his own posts, etc.

1 Like

I know, and I apologize. There was just some unnecessary rudeness that riled me up a little. Iā€™m going to leave this thread, hope everyone has a good day.

4 Likes

We all get hot under the collar from time to time.

Itā€™s fine.

Think Iā€™ll wander off too. Come back at a later timeā€¦ (at least until Iā€™ve gotten food in me.)

4 Likes

I just got tacos so itā€™s the perfect time to wander in :sparkles:

5 Likes

I havenā€™t had tacos in ages, but Iā€™m out at sushi so thereā€™s that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not really, the pros are back to mass flagging stuff they disagree with itā€™s both funny and sad.

1 Like

What the heck is happening to this thread someone give me a tdlr . i leave n come back and people are fighting .

2 Likes