Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Where does he say the new recruits won’t look like regular Void Elves?

4 Likes

Lol both sides is guilty of that. Don’t play innocent.

3 Likes

That’s what I mean. It’s not clear exactly how much or what is happening, but that’s the answer to where additional void elves are coming from.

Because we’ve definitely killed a whole “crack squad” worth of 'em in Horde questing.

New recruits are fine and dandy.

Where does it say they won’t look void affected?

3 Likes

Uh… it doesn’t?

Doesn’t say much of anything about them.

WHICH IS WHY WE NEED MORE VOID ELF LORE PLEASE AND THANK YOU

We need more lore for Void Elves, that’s never been an argument.

The problem begins when, because of the lack of it, people starts using speculation as fact, which is exactly what happens when you use the wayfarers who have their respective, completely different race, on their toolttips.

And it only gets worse when people uses wishful thinking to try to wash off the little bit of lore they already have.

So you keep making accusations without proof. This is becoming a bad habit.

I hope you’re collecting all those examples of fake lore I used by the way.

5 Likes

But I thought it was the “pro’s who flag”

3 Likes

You used my real name real life information to address me that is not only highly inappropriate but low as a gotcha moment is concerned, and now you’re proclaiming to the entire thread what exactly? “False flagged” ? Idk who flagged you but it’s nothing false about it.

3 Likes

Well, yeah. Much like “the blue eyes are the Sunwell clearing things up” or “the blue eyes are high elves returning to Quel’thalas”, people gravitate to simple explanations.

They may all be wrong in the future, but for now it feels like a reasonable speculation.

3 Likes

I’ll give you that that can be implied from the quote. But the quote never actually says that anyone has joined. Just that others might hear about it and want to do the same, and that the velves aren’t opposed to that. There’s actually nothing in the statement that flat out states others are joining them.

I’d post a reaction gif, but I get the impression you don’t like them.

3 Likes

So now the excuse to not back up your claims it’s hiding behind the good ol’ “they’re doing something we totally never do!”?

Why do you care. If you think it’s incorrectly flagged nothing happens. Stop dodging.

It’s not a “simple explanation”. It’s something they said it was going to happen sooner or later.

They specifically said blue eyes would return in time.

There was no implication, there was no vagueness, they said this.

4 Likes

Posting peoples names online isn’t a simple mistake, when you type your aware of what your doing. I’m sorry, but I’m gonna have to agree with lann on this.

2 Likes

Is that what’s happening now, though?

That’s what I mean.

Considering that Blood Elves can pick blue eyes… after they said they’d eventually get blue eyes…

Yes…?

3 Likes

Funny, that.

Easy enough - force would-be void elves down one of two paths:

Before anything else happens, Locus Walker or another Ethereal equally powerful and knowledgeable will have to be convinced to get onboard. Then:

1. Like Alleria, after an intensive mentoring process overseen by Locus Walker (or another willing Ethereal with the requisite power and knowledge) they must consume the heart of a void Revenant similar in power to Nhal’athoth, then they must drain a dark Naaru dry.
  2. Like Umbric & Co they undergo a terrifying dangerous and potentially lethal ritual performed by Locus Walker (or appropriate Ethereal stand-in) that is only halted at the last possible moment.

Option 1 removes any holier than thou “We’re better than the Blood Elves because we refuse to drain living things for power” arguments and forces them to either capture dark Naaru they will subsequently kill (or capture Light Naaru and forcibly twist them to the Void and then kill them). So much for being the good guys…

Option 2 may well kill a few along the way and drive others insane.

I expect Option 3 will soon enter the conversation…hand waving ensues followed by “They just picked it up by watching what’s going on in TR, easy!” :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

This is the second time this has specifically happened to me, so yeah not only did I find it intentional then I find it intentional now and not cool.

You’re replying and liking / agreeing with someone who has called it a false flag, distributing forum users real life information is not a “false” flag.

3 Likes

Alleria did much more then just that you know…

1 Like

I do know that, I was being nice. She also ate the heart of another seriously powerful void entity before she was ready to suck on the Naaru. However, that point being made I should really add it in.

4 Likes

Lann, or anyone else, should never have to make that request because it should never happen in the first place.

7 Likes