Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

That one works for you.

I don’t think there’s an emoji for a feral, rabid hamster that is frothing at the mouth, I feel that’d be more fitting for me.

3 Likes

I tend to feel uncomfortable with people who lack self awareness because boundaries are normally also something they never respect or notice so you just never know what to expect, especially in situations where people insult etc.

3 Likes

You just gained a popcorn friend :popcorn:

2 Likes

I tried to find a good animal running in a wheel gif for this, but then, well then I find monkeys stealing hubcaps

7 Likes

Well that’s fine. Everyone loves monkeys.

Also, you should look into the turf war between apes that happened once, I feel that one works pretty well as something that resembles this topic.

4 Likes

Lol, you are too funny sometimes. :joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s really cute, I approve highly. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Edit - see we make these threads fun and yet somehow we are always considered the “bad” ones.

4 Likes

That is why I go for Alloy Wheels. Monkeys aren’t got anything on my car…

Representation of both sides.
PoV: Blizzard

5 Likes

4 Likes

I mean, as obvious I can enjoy a good argument as much as the next person, but it gets too heated in here sometimes, and money petty theft is always good for lightening the mood.

Just remember people:

7 Likes

Gods that movie is grand.

Correct.

This is why I don’t like my cousins.

2 Likes

Not even talking about the forums, talking about how Blizzard themselves have stated it was a huge hit with the playerbase on various news outlets when the information came out.

2 Likes

The Black and Asian human customizations have long been demanded. People just have an investment in making characters that look like themselves. Now if they get height, weight and muscle mass sliders like every other MMO…

4 Likes

And let’s face it. The players are humans. I suspect if humans were neutral, they would be the most popular race on the basis of being humans.

Rohkthok dislikes elves but if we were to get all pretty races in both sides, then Rohkthok thinks everyone should get what they want. Even us orcs. Rohkthok wants to be pretty.

Rohkthok supports Void Elves to be pretty too. Rohkthok supports Blood Elves to be pretty. Rohkthok supports Nightborne to be pretty. Rohkthok supports Night Elves to be pretty.

4 Likes

Pretty Orcs? Hell yeah, I would roll one :wink:

R-Rohkthok wants some blushes and with sharp jaws and few blings.

As long as it is real diamonds and gold, and not just bones.

Rohkthok is tired of bones and rocks. We orcs like gold and gems too. Rohkthok tired of being discriminated.

Rohkthok thinks everyone should get same gold earrings and gems.

4 Likes

Though it’s probably unlikely at this point i’d still like to see Void Elves get some tweaked animations to further make them unique from Blood Elves. Maybe give them a different idle animation as well as running. Could possibly be a few others but i think just that would be a nice touch. Pair that with some hair styles inherited from other Alliance races or some unique ones and i think it would be a good distinction.

As long as a potential animation tweak would turn out better than the Nightborne situation.

5 Likes