Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

It’s because of visual distinction and lore. Also if your gonna talk about me, at least say it to me directly. I am not a thing to use as an example of.

Wrong people will complain and rightfully so.

This is not a blood elf distinction. If blood elves are holy beings, then void elves would not have been possible.

I agree with this sentiment, especially with the rhetoric of lumping people in groups.

Don’t forget that visual distinction doesn’t exist and has not been a stance Blizzard has proven to take. Sources have been listed a number of times saying that more non-void options are on the table when the next customization phase rolls out.

I’ll be submitting my weekly in-game suggestion advocating for the copying over of the blood elf: hair styles, hair colors, facial hair, and jewelry today. As well as suggesting the addition of the Demon Hunter class to Void Elves.

The lore is the main thing that matters when it comes to this discussion, and when it comes to these requests being fulfilled all the facts side with us/it occurring.

3 Likes

Truth hurts, huh?

5 Likes

She’s a mage, she’ll just Ice Block to be immune from it.
Can’t ignore the truth forever though :hugs:

2 Likes

Except she is telling the truth about both sides here, and your not helping things.

4 Likes

Yes, yes, I’ve seen you guys in action for a while after you decided that she needed to be demonized.

5 Likes

What do you think I should have said that would have been less or not rude?

2 Likes

And yet, I have posted before, in this very thread,

But hey, lets just blame the Pro’s for everything and not admit for the Anti’s doing anything.

EDIT: Also, I am just one person. I am not an entire group.

2 Likes

Except she did say anti’s is just as guilty. Your misrepresenting her post now.

2 Likes

And you can see from my post that’s NOT what I’m doing.

I’m sorry Sara but my post was specifically about you making claims that it’s all one sided here and we can see that’s not what’s happening today.

But I dont’ think any of us can claim on one day that we’re here to be peaceful and kind and then in the next post be rude and condescending as you did.

4 Likes

Right, but yet, it is quoting my post, and picking me out, but never pulling for the Anti’s on there post.

3 Likes

That is because, your the biggest baddie here atm besides a few other ppl I won’t name atm.

1 Like

Usually this is used as a compliment.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Baddie

A female who can hold her own and take care of herself. She is very pretty, and independent

She a baddie, she don’t take -censored- from nobody. #pretty #cute #raw

3 Likes

I prefer to be called down right evil myself lol.

Gosh, I can’t even think of a response to this, considering you’re acting like I am the one who cause all the drama and trouble…

3 Likes

You kinda did, things mellowed down until you made that antagonistic post awhile ago.

4 Likes

I’m sorry that you like to blame everything on to me. Maybe you should read what someone says before blaming me of causing the drama when I called out a contradiction of someones post.

1 Like

I can’t imagine why anyone would think that about you, not like you have a history of stirring the pot or anything.

6 Likes

It’s okay we all know that you will always be bringing the drama like no matter what.

2 Likes