Void Elf-High Elf Customization Thread

Blizzard always likes killing off well liked side characters. IIRC they killed off a bunch of well loved side characters from Mists in Legion and WoD as well.

3 Likes

Never forget Runas.

8 Likes

It’s awful what they did with Baine. But somehow I don’t think they are truly Horde players or they would have clearly understood how many of us saw his behavior as traiterous.

3 Likes

Seriously, we wake up next to Suzanne Pleshette and find out that BFA was all just a crazy dream. Best possible conclusion to that story.

4 Likes

Awww…I feel like you’re aging yourself here. I loved her in the Bob Newheart show.

1 Like

I really think that chunks of the story team just don’t know how to get into the right space to write the horde as what it was sold as in the beginning

5 Likes

Well I was little when Newhart was on, and I went with that rather than St. Elsewhere

For the younguns

4 Likes

Clearly I’m older than you. :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, this.
:crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Yea I agree there. He definitely made the forsaken seem like real people instead of soulless plot devices designed to further Sylvanas’s plans. Zelling was a character with tons of potential. I’m not really a fan of killing off characters that have potential like that especially when most the current faction leaders are in my opinion really boring. I want something fresh but they usually either get killed in the same expansion or get killed off in the next one to create some illusion that the current threat is dangerous and lore characters are dying.

Seriously, he represented a good non-evil way to show the forsaken bringing new people into their fold, and a great story hook of people who have some drive that they can’t let death stand in the way of.

2 Likes

Riko is still alive

#BringBackRiko
#PlayableHozen

6 Likes

He was MORE than this. He was a literal, canon, in-game example on “how can the Forsaken reproduceWITHOUT stepping on Alliance´s toes?”.

The guy literally blackmailed his conversion into undeath. and when he got rejected by his family for looking “like a monster”? Chilled out, continued to support them from the shadows and went on his merry way without degenerating into an evil lunatic first.

HE WAS THE ANSWER TO THE “FORSAKEN REPRODUCTION PROBLEM”. /repeteadly hits head on desk thanks to frustration.

I´ll never forgive the person that used Baine as the vehicle to sacrifice Zelling for shts and giggles.

3 Likes

Speaking of forsaken reproduction, what’s the current deal with the Val’kyr that served Sylvanas? Is it unknown where they are or?

They’re all with her in the new raid, Sanctum of Domination.

#Agathamahgurl

2 Likes

I lazied today so no raid.

Not sure if theyr survive the raid.

1 Like

I now want rainbow ice cream and I blame you for that.

5 Likes

Still wanting Alleria customization!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/b/b4/Alleria_7.3_Cropped.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170824215115

1. Feather in hair/earring accessories
  2. Yellow hair color
  3. Warpaint/Tattoos

Almost more of this in terms of Void customization too

Also I feel this would be really cool if done well - mid void/non-void skin options!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/c8/97/e1c897d62c61c8e3c1f6c5785e93f3fc.jpg

2 Likes

Like Rainbow Sherbet or is there some other kind of rainbow ice cream I’m missing out on?

Alleria is actually pretty buff in those pictures.

…can I change all my requests to “may the void please give us triceps”?

2 Likes